Media Batmobile Arcade Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMagic

Super Freak
Reaction score
There's a Batmobile arcade game coming out soon that lets you drive most of the most popular versions of the car (and even the Bat)

Here's a pic of the selection:
BM_WP_Dual_PF.jpg

And here's a cool cinematic of them:

[ame]https://youtu.be/M-FGw1bIPfE[/ame]

The Gotham map seems pretty basic with a very simplified street layout:

gothamMap.jpg

I'm pretty excited for this game, just because it finally allows us to drive many of the best Batmobiles. Combine the Arkham series' game style with this ability to drive his vehicles and you'd almost have my dream Batman game. It's a nice start, but I don't like that it's arcade only for now, I'd like to be able to play this at home.

More pics, video and developer interview here:
https://arcadeheroes.com/2013/11/05...specular-interactive-discusses-batman-arcade/

Wow. That looks awesome. One question, though: where the hell does one find an arcade that has it? Most of the movie theaters I've been to have games that are four or five years old, and I don't even know of any arcades around here. ****, I didn't even know there was still a market for these things other than millionaires fleshing out their man caves.:lol

That's a neat idea for a game. I'm guessing the smaller vehicles will be faster where the bigger vehicles will be able to just drive through walls and vehicles.

Ughh, those suppressed memories of Gotham City Racer just suddenly gushes into my brain. :slap

Wow. That looks awesome. One question, though: where the hell does one find an arcade that has it? Most of the movie theaters I've been to have games that are four or five years old, and I don't even know of any arcades around here. ****, I didn't even know there was still a market for these things other than millionaires fleshing out their man caves.:lol

I would guess Dave and Busters might get it

:lecture. In high school there was an arcade that was pretty awesome. Unfortunately they went out of business a long time ago. Even back then they didn't have that many new machines. My favorite was Xmen Vs Street Fighter and then the Capcom fighting games.

do they come with an actual 1:1 batmobile cockpit like they used to put a MX-5 in the arcade?

I've always loved the Brave and the Bold Batmobile and keep hoping Hot Wheels makes a 1:18 of it. Along with BTAS of course.

Back