Action Figure LEGO Dimensions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me just wants to buy this game for the '80s dream team stuff and leave it at that. Doc and Marty, The Ghostbusters, Gizmo, The Goonies, and E.T, but then, that would inevitably lead to the DC stuff, and then Scooby-Doo, and then The Wizard of Oz, and then I'd be crying because I'd have blown so much money on LEGO Dimensions.:lol With all that being said, I'm kind of curious if we won't see LEGO Star Wars and Marvel whenever the next update hits, now that Infinity is dead. I get kind of giddy whenever I think of the possibility of Batman, Cap, Doc and Marty, Scooby, and Venkman riding around in the Millenium Falcon.

With the game being $90.00, I doubt I'll be getting this for a while. Definitely buying the Beetlejuice & Powerpuff Girls minifigures though.

j06GvJ1.jpg

Seems that Stripe is being made into a physical minifigure alongside Gizmo. :yess:

I've avoided picking up those expansion packs because of the prices until now, but there's no way I can resist Gremlins and E.T. minifigures. :rock

I finally started playing this game last night and it's amazing!!! I had Homer pilot the Tardis for Dr Who. :lol :lol
Microsoft store had everything at 50% off so I caved. I'm glad I did, and can't wait for year 2.

The game is $40 this weekend pretty much everywhere. I used my 20% off from Gamer's Club at Best Buy and nabbed the one with the Supergirl mini-fig for $31. Then, yesterday, I grabbed the BTTF and Ghostbusters level packs for $14 at Wal-Mary, and today I went to GameStop to snag the Gremlins team pack, since they had a free Green Arrow mini-fig with any Dimensions purchase.

Yup, I missed the Best Buy deal, but I bought a ton of Dimensions sets including the XB1 starter set at TRU for 50% off on Wednesday...going to spoil my nephews for Christmas. It looks great and I wouldn't mind trying it myself, I just don't want to get into spending that much money on another game. $100+ for Forza Horizon 3 and all its expansions is enough for me :)

Back