Action Figure LEGO Dimensions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghostbusters now confirmed! Honestly, I really hope they, eventually, are able to bring Star Wars, Marvel, and Indy on board because it would just be mind bogglingly awesome.

I don't see it happening soon, but, maybe, once their Star Wars and Marvel stuff has been established for a while, it might not be a bad idea to put a second product on the market.

I bought the starter pack for my boys for christmas, got the BTTF set and the scooby doo set. Look forward to seeing what they add on to the game.

I was going to buy this but it was just too expensive. £90 starter pack, £30 Dr Who, £30 joker harley, £15 Bane.... £165 just for the immediate ones. Then £30 for Jurassic World and whatever other level packs like Simpsons.

Just not worth it at all in my book.

Yea, of the toys to life games this seems to be the most expensive. I actually like skylanders as they seem to make effort in making every game seem fresh and I tried Infinity 2.0 but the campaign mode was pretty lacking for the Avengers set so I sold it after I beat it, I might give it another go now since the 2.0 sets are pretty cheap, I really have no interest in star wars.

I bought my step kid the Avengers Infinity. His dad buys him Skylanders and Amiibo. I just dont see the point. Hes 6. He cant play with them as toys. They dont articulate. He aint interested in statues to display.

I agree that this game is too expensive if you want to have a lot of playable characters. It's a great opportunity to get more obscure lego figures though.

Anyone playing this game? I haven't yet, lol!! But seeing the new characters coming in LEGO form, wow!

I bought it for my wife but she hasn't opened it yet. Now that it's Summer break she'll have plenty of time to play it. If she doesn't open it soon, I'm going to tear into it myself.

Back