BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I wonder what happened to the begins bat-suit... maybe that's still somewhere in the cave...

The Begins suit was probably incinerated in TDK along with all the files, records and documents that could connect Batman to Fox and Rachel.

He had no use for the Begins duds anymore since it was obsolete.

The only reason he didn't ditch the TDK suit and Batmobile was because the armory could be hidden and the Batmobile couldn't fit in an incinerator.

Would have been cool if he had the Begins suit on display with the TDK suit in his TDKR armory.

"I wish The Dark Knight Rises had never come out. I wish none of this had happened."

frodo_crying.jpg

"So do all who had misplaced expectations. All that's left to decide is what to nitpick with the movies that are given to us."

all-we-have-to-decide_clink_large.jpg

Do you guys ever think that.. there is actually no bat-suit available for Blake?

The Bat-suit from the bat-cave, only Bane knows what happened to it, after Bane beats batman we see him in prison without the bat-suit. Then we have the bat-suit from the basement? which is the suit with Batman goes. I don't think Bruce came back and returned his bat-suit on the bat-cave after the bomb end. Although I wonder what happened to the begins bat-suit... maybe that's still somewhere in the cave...

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, Bruce returned the suit he was wearing to the batcave when he began prepping everything for his departure?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, Bruce returned the suit he was wearing to the batcave when he began prepping everything for his departure?

Yeah, if he had time to repair and replace the bat signal, secure the pearl necklace from the estate, write down the cave coordinates for Blake, etc. surely he would have left the suit and gadgets behind.

"So do all who had misplaced expectations. All that's left to decide is what to nitpick with the movies that are given to us."

all-we-have-to-decide_clink_large.jpg

Amazing posts, gentlemen. I need to rewatch the EE Trilogy before the next one in December :yess:

Irish is right (this time. :cool:) The TE of FOTR makes it a "perfect" movie on the level of Raiders and Jaws. The EE not so much.

I agree the TE version is fantastic but the EE takes it miles past. Let's put it this way from a fairly die-hard lotr fan. If you're not as much I guess the added material is too much.

While I agree with a lot of the points made, and really like some of the ideas expressed, I think it would be sort of cool to see a story set in the past, maybe something from the character's beginnings.

Part of what makes Batman cool is his technology, but as we all have much of the same technology available to all of us today (i.e. computers, cell phones, internet, advanced science and forensics,self-defense weapons, automobiles that are able to do amazing things, etc., etc.).

Taking the character back to his core would also be able to focus more on the deductive and detective aspects of the character.

Won't happen I know. But just a thought.

Back