BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, I'm having flashbacks to all of us chatting at this time last week when B&R was on G4. :lol

I wonder if the reboot will follow Man of Steel's lead and simply be dubbed "The Caped Crusader."

Ha ha, I'm having flashbacks to all of us chatting at this time last week when B&R was on G4. :lol

I wonder if the reboot will follow Man of Steel's lead and simply be dubbed "The Caped Crusader."

I just assumed MAN OF STEEL was a hold over from its initial SUPERMAN RETURNS sequel days, to mirror how THE DARK KNIGHT was a sequel to BATMAN BEGINS.

Guys I have some ideas for a comic book, post - TDKR with my own drawing.. I hope I get some free time to start soon with this proyect and I'll ask to you guys for some ideas for the plot...

That'd be very interesting

I have my own ideas too for a post TDKR story :lol

Cool, when I start posting my drawings I want people to say ideas so I can mix them with my ideas or take the best of ideas..

Still not sure about what villian to develop.

Continue with Blake. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::lol

Yes, but I want bring Bruce back some way..I was thinking on maybe Blake getting himself on some kind of accident, or getting really hurt by some thugs because after all he is new, and untrained on hand to hand fight.. he does not have nowhere near the training bruce had,..

Yes, but I want bring Bruce back some way..I was thinking on maybe Blake getting himself on some kind of accident, or getting really hurt by some thugs because after all he is new, and untrained on hand to hand fight.. he does not have nowhere near the training bruce had,..

Save Bruce for the Bale/Nolan inevitable return for The Dark Knight Returns when both realize they really don't have much outside of Batman.

Cool, when I start posting my drawings I want people to say ideas so I can mix them with my ideas or take the best of ideas..

Still not sure about what villian to develop.

My idea would revolve around Blake as Batman, in a Gotham that is recovering and rebuilding. Meanwhile things taking a more fantastical turn in terms of villains - the fallout from the nuclear blast starts resulting in some side effects and mutations, one of which is a sewer thug mutating and getting deformed badly (Killer Croc) and starting to cannibalise people, taking them into the sewers.

Meanwhile out of the ashes of the city, while there is real hope on the streets and spirits are high after being saved by Batman, the new generation of mob bosses also takes hold, with two opposing factions. Roman Sionis on one side, Oswald Cobblepot on the other.

Then of course, you have the Joker who's whereabouts are unknown as during the siege of Gotham he disappeared from Arkham...

Between all those things, I think some pretty awesome stories could be told.

All of that could potentially end with Robin Blake being badly injured, and Bruce potentially having to return once more... The Dark Knight Returns.

My idea would revolve around Blake as Batman, in a Gotham that is recovering and rebuilding. Meanwhile things taking a more fantastical turn in terms of villains - the fallout from the nuclear blast starts resulting in some side effects and mutations, one of which is a sewer thug mutating and getting deformed badly (Killer Croc) and starting to cannibalise people, taking them into the sewers.

Meanwhile out of the ashes of the city, while there is real hope on the streets and spirits are high after being saved by Batman, the new generation of mob bosses also takes hold, with two opposing factions. Roman Sionis on one side, Oswald Cobblepot on the other.

Then of course, you have the Joker who's whereabouts are unknown as during the siege of Gotham he disappeared from Arkham...

Between all those things, I think some pretty awesome stories could be told.

All of that could potentially end with Robin Blake being badly injured, and Bruce potentially having to return once more... The Dark Knight Returns.

I would be down for this actually. Awesome:clap

bruce would have to come back and train blake to be batman.
if not he would die his first nite out.

Do you guys think they should start right off with him having Robin as a sidekick? Captain America did a fine job of working his "silly" sidekick into his first movie so I imagine it's possible to do the same with Batman.

Do you guys think they should start right off with him having Robin as a sidekick? Captain America did a fine job of working his "silly" sidekick into his first movie so I imagine it's possible to do the same with Batman.

I'd prefer they keep Robin out. He was wholly unnecessary in the last franchise.

i hope there is no robin reboot.

Back