BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is not a cop at the end of the film and he will never touch a gun again.
they dont train cops how to be batman.
so yeah he would.

Are you not a human at the end of the day?

He IS still a cop. He was trained to be a cop. He was trained to fight. Shoot. Deal with situations.

He doesn't need to be a ninja to be a Batman.

John_Blake_1.png

the cops trained him good. :lol

Ohhh guess what, Batman almost got shot in the face, and wasn't going to do anything about it either.

Blake has not Ra's training (so Blake can't beat 600 men)
Blake has no Alfred (emotional aspect)
Blake has no Fox
Blake has not money or resources
Blake has no Batmobile/Batpod or The Bat
Blake has to take care of a bunch of kids

Honestly I can't see Blake lasting too much as Batman or Robin.

Blake has not Ra's training (so Blake can't beat 600 men)
Blake has not Alfred (emotional aspect)
Blake has not Fox
Blake has not money or resources
Blake has not Batmobile/Batpod or The Bat
Blake has to take care of a bunch of kids

Honestly I can't see Blake lasting too much as Batman or Robin.

:exactly::goodpost:

Blake attempts to turn on The Bat, it's not working, Blake gets out to check it, autopilot commences, Blake gets sucked into the turbines, and we get Bruce Wayne back. :yess: Seriously, though, just do a different take on Batman, and keep Bruce Wayne. The way I see it, this was never about John Blake turning from supporting character hero cop into main character Batman, it was about Bruce Wayne's journey. My interpretation was that Blake's taking up the mantle was never anything more than providing closure and saying "Bruce Wayne's story may be over, but Batman is eternal".

Do you guys ever think that.. there is actually no bat-suit available for Blake?

The Bat-suit from the bat-cave, only Bane knows what happened to it, after Bane beats batman we see him in prison without the bat-suit. Then we have the bat-suit from the basement? which is the suit with Batman goes. I don't think Bruce came back and returned his bat-suit on the bat-cave after the bomb end. Although I wonder what happened to the begins bat-suit... maybe that's still somewhere in the cave...

Back