BATMAN Film Universe, Post-Nolan Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda disagree...The Balrog(One of the most dangerous creatures ever in Middle earth) and you have a Steven Spielberg type scene where the staircase is rocking back and forth for a minute,etc ...that bothered me....The Watcher of the Waters destroying Durin's door that has been impenetrable for over 5000 years(even Sauron at his height of power in the 2nd age couldnt get in)....There were a couple of moments like that...Frodo after the ring is tossed is hanging off a cliff for 60 seconds....Denethor running for what looked like 1/4 mile to jump from Minas Tirith after he's on fire...The Vast Vast majority of the films were awesome...It was just some moments like from some of these examples that bothered me...It slowed down the flow so to speak...I loved the films just not these scenes

That is my only fear of The hobbit...I know for a fact the the film will be great...I just hope that those type of scenes are kept to a minimum(or are completely gone) from the film...that's it

That is my only fear of The hobbit...I know for a fact the the film will be great...I just hope that those type of scenes are kept to a minimum(or are completely gone) from the film...that's it

No, I hope Bombur farts throughout the film every time he's in action.

I expect at least 5 farts per film.

Can't agree with that.

Argue or agree?

I kinda disagree...The Balrog(One of the most dangerous creatures ever in Middle earth) and you have a Steven Spielberg type scene where the staircase is rocking back and forth for a minute,etc ...that bothered me....The Watcher of the Waters destroying Durin's door that has been impenetrable for over 5000 years(even Sauron at his height of power in the 2nd age couldnt get in)....There were a couple of moments like that...Frodo after the ring is tossed is hanging off a cliff for 60 seconds....Denethor running for what looked like 1/4 mile to jump from Minas Tirith after he's on fire...The Vast Vast majority of the films were awesome...It was just some moments like from some of these examples that bothered me...It slowed down the flow so to speak...I loved the films just not these scenes

Good for you then. :peace

Argue or agree?

Well, I typed agree. I think the rdj Sherlock Holmes films are quiet enjoyable.

I thought it might be a typo as "can't argue with that" is commonly used.

I agree with you though Josh, I didn't think the Sherlock Holmes films were that bad.

Got ya.

Yeah, I mean they're not greatest thing ever but I enjoy watching the when they're on.

Both Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" are best mix of detective, action and character development to date.
And both w/o a hour and half wasted on origins.

^ Quite yes.

briar_pipe.PNG

who else thinks that a Batman movie would be well-suited to Sin City style filming and cinematography?

The contrasting black and whites, shadows, and running narrative detailing his thought process would be very cool

Nah, Batman has outgrown that.
Besides WB is trying to bring the character to reality to attract more viewers.

who else thinks that a Batman movie would be well-suited to Sin City style filming and cinematography?

The contrasting black and whites, shadows, and running narrative detailing his thought process would be very cool

Save the gimmicky filming for characters who need them. Batman doesn't.

Nobody, we all want the post-Nolan reboot to be an exact copy of the Nolan's Batman.

*I* don't even want more Nolan-style Batmovies. He did a great job of clearing the pallet after the Schumacher debacles though. Bring on a new approach!

Back