Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Rocksteady's next Arkham game to be announced March 2014

The article says it's run by Warner Bros, but I think they should check their facts, because they don't add up. For one thing, there are no official Facebook pages for specific story arcs and books. Their official pages consist of characters, television shows, video games, and film. So, while there's an official Batman Facebook page, there's not an official Batman:The Long Halloween Facebook page. Why would Hush be any different? Plus, you can tell it's fan made just by looking at it. There's not enough official content to convince me otherwise. Then, of course, there's the obvious one: why would they post it there? Why not post it on the Batman Facebook page or, even better, the Batman:Arkham Facebook page?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

62MpaH2l.jpg

SQUIGGLYARMS.gif

I wonder if they'll have one of those PS4 bundles with the game?

I really, really, really want to see what Next-Gen Batman looks like.
It really depends on what engine they end up using. I believe Arkham Origins was on Unreal 3. I'm hoping Rocksteady is taking the challenge and took the chance with Unreal 4.

Pretty excited for the announcement tomorrow if it's true. Quite sad how we're getting the announcement of the 4th installment yet HT can't announce figures for the 1st one.

Technically, those figures are from the second one, but I've all but given up on that. The day we see them, I'll be pleasantly surprised, if we see them, that is, but I've moved on.

It really depends on what engine they end up using. I believe Arkham Origins was on Unreal 3. I'm hoping Rocksteady is taking the challenge and took the chance with Unreal 4.

I wish they use UE4, I wonder how big the graphical leap will be.

I wish they use UE4, I wonder how big the graphical leap will be.

I hope as well but I'm not entirely sure if that engine is even up for grabs for developers. The way I see it, the graphics will either be a simple HD bump up from Arkham Origin or a complete leap if they use a new engine. I hope for the latter.

I hope as well but I'm not entirely sure if that engine is even up for grabs for developers. The way I see it, the graphics will either be a simple HD bump up from Arkham Origin or a complete leap if they use a new engine. I hope for the latter.

Yep, me too, If it's not a huge graphical improvement, I at least expect a whole new set of animations and mechanics.

Technically, those figures are from the second one, but I've all but given up on that. The day we see them, I'll be pleasantly surprised, if we see them, that is, but I've moved on.

IF those figures do become reality some day, they'll be for a new game and not Arkham City :lol. I think it's safe to say that the Arkham City license has been abandoned at this point in time.

IF those figures do become reality some day, they'll be for a new game and not Arkham City :lol. I think it's safe to say that the Arkham City license has been abandoned at this point in time.

Eh, when it comes to this hobby, I subscribe to the theory of balding, but not quite "Red October" Connery; "never say never again." Crazier things have happened, so, I wouldn't be surprised if the figures were for Arkham City, but, with the advent of Next-Gen, I suppose they might have an easier time making the figures. I'm curious if the new game will have the same designs on more realistic character models.

From arkhamverse.com..

https://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=21468

"So, what I was hoping to show everyone today didn't come in our store - Batman 3 posters with possible characters/location reveals. They were delayed until tomorrow (which is when the official reveal is anyway; so much for a day early tease!) More than likely you will get these for having the game pre-ordered over here in the US.

Good news is that I will have plenty of extra posters and extra copies of GameInformer we'll be giving away in the next few months to members of this site!"

This guy works at GameStop, and he was talking about getting 1 of 3 posters with a pre-order for the new game.

GameInformer usually reveal their cover around mid-day here in Ireland so I don't think we'll be waiting for about 10 hours or so...

hoping Rocksteady is taking the challenge and took the chance with Unreal 4.
I hope not. U3 is good enough, especially for this series.

I believe Arkham Origins was on Unreal 3.
And? They did nothing with it. New animation was horrendous and many models n textures were PS2 looking.

When is this thing going to be announced again? I can almost feel the pee come out with anticipation.

Back