Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Rocksteady's next Arkham game to be announced March 2014

Outstanding!!!! I'm hoping for a PS3 release, but I know in my heart it will be only for XB1 and PS4. Damn, guess I'm gonna have to buy a PS4 now.

I think I'll have to buy one earlier than I anticipated, too. I hope they release a nice special edition PS4 bundle for this.

Remember what Azrael said...

"I bring a message: dark days are coming, Batman. The Prophecy is coming true, you are the warrior who will close the gates of Hell, you are the one who will save this day, and in doing so, events will occur that you cannot stop, from the ashes of Arkham the fires will rage and Gotham will burn, and you, you will burn too."

I hope this is the angle they take. I loved Michael Lane as Azrael in the comics, and was so excited to see him in the game. I hope he plays a part in this one. And hopefully Ras and Talia come back since their bodies disappear after the game ends.

**** yeah! None of the 3 games have disappointed me so far, can't wait for this one.

I hope it has a Superman guest appearance like they rumored a while back.

**** yeah! None of the 3 games have disappointed me so far, can't wait for this one.

tumblr_mkk3artWHw1rtjjupo5_250.gif

He would be ok, but I want them to introduce Damian. He's my favorite Robin. Or at the very least introduce Jason as the Red Hood.

Oh c'mon, pleaase?

He would be ok, but I want them to introduce Damian. He's my favorite Robin. Or at the very least introduce Jason as the Red Hood.

yeah, just a short appearance to hint at a Supes series.

Damian would be a killer though, but it's really going down the path of Azrael's quote, I doubt it.

Oh c'mon, pleaase?

yeah, just a short appearance to hint at a Supes series.

Damian would be a killer though, but it's really going down the path of Azrael's quote, I doubt it.

Azrael's quote needs a villain capable of that level destruction. Joker and Ras are the only 2 who really could do it. And if they use Ras again, he is Damian's grandfather. And he is as close to a Supernatural villain as Batman has. At one point he was Azrael/Michael Lane's master. But Lane left and is now in exile with the Suit of Sorrows. Also I hope Two-Face has more than a 5 minute cameo.

Azrael's quote needs a villain capable of that level destruction. Joker and Ras are the only 2 who really could do it. And if they use Ras again, he is Damian's grandfather. And he is as close to a Supernatural villain as Batman has. At one point he was Azrael/Michael Lane's master. But Lane left and is now in exile with the Suit of Sorrows. Also I hope Two-Face has more than a 5 minute cameo.

I like all that, but I'm not sure how would Damian play a part in that, I guess they can squeeze him in.

https://kotaku.com/will-rocksteadys-next-batman-game-be-revealed-next-wee-1533468637

"A GameStop employee has confirmed to Kotaku that the Batman poster is not to be put up until next week:

Said employee also leaked a list of release dates that had a conspicuous title withheld (Available SKU) in October of this year. It could be absolutely anything, but Kotaku are suggesting that it will be the next Arkham game."

19h3o33pytgnfjpg-505x600.jpg

Possible Oct 2014 release!? YES PLEASE!!

Yeah. If that's the case, my need for a PS4 just skyrocketed. Also, TOMORROW!?!?! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Honestly, though, it kind of blows my mind when I think about the status of Batman in video games. I know Origins wasn't perfect, but it's hard to believe that it'll be five years since Arkham Asylum was released in August. That's five years that one of the most iconic heroes of the 20th Century has been a staple of AAA video games. It feels good.

Yeah. If that's the case, my need for a PS4 just skyrocketed. Also, TOMORROW!?!?! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Sorry, looks like I jumped the gun there.. that comment was from January, but someone had it posted as a recent quote.

Regardless, something is happening Monday, or in the first week of March.

IGN confirmed, today, that the promo material sent to Gamestop is legit.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/28/new-batman-arkham-game-may-be-revealed-soon?abthid=5311143d94596aa07a000041

"IGN verified the promotional materials with numerous GameStop stores."

Ok.. I just found out that a new Game Informer cover will be shown this Tuesday, so it may very well show off Arkham 4.

It makes since, considering Gamestop just received this new promo material, and they're not allowed to put it up until next week.

Also, someone mentioned that Rocksteady (AA/AC developer) has changed it's twitter background to a Batman theme.

Poor WB: Montreal

Poor Hot Toys :lol

Take that with a grain of salt (or various grains). For one thing, that Facebook page isn't official, and, for another, they said "next month" in a status update from yesterday. That would indicate an April reveal, where everything we've seen, thus far, points to today or tomorrow.

Take that with a grain of salt (or various grains). For one thing, that Facebook page isn't official, and, for another, they said "next month" in a status update from yesterday. That would indicate an April reveal, where everything we've seen, thus far, points to today or tomorrow.

Actually that Facebook page is run by Warner Bros.

If they're not talking about the game, it could be for the new animated Arkham movie.

Back