Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Rocksteady's next Arkham game to be announced March 2014

I hope not. U3 is good enough, especially for this series.

And? They did nothing with it. New animation was horrendous and many models n textures were PS2 looking.
Yet you say U3 is good enough? Arkham Origins was also handled by WB Montreal, not Rocksteady. They did a piss poor job with the game. If RS can utilize U4 well enough, I see no reason why they should continue using the old engine. As I said before, I don't think they'll be using a new engine given how long they've been working on this project but if they were able to, I see no reason why they would stick to U3.

Yeah I think it's a fitting title for the probable finale of the trilogy.

Kotaku posted a "leaked" image of the cover art.
11k8lj9.jpg

This is going to be part of why I get a PS4, sweet :yess: I'm gonna have to buy this day one and the Collector's Edition, I meant to do that with all the games but I got lazy and cheap >.>

Very cool opening scene! Hopefully this will elevate Scarecrow to a higher level of threat than hes been before, he was always a cool villain.

Origins was handled by WB Montreal, not Rocksteady.
They did a piss poor job with the game.
That's the point, so I dunno why you questioning my post...

If RS can utilize U4 well enough, I see no reason why they should continue using the old engine.
And I see no reason to abandon the old one considering the style of this series :dunno

Back