Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Rocksteady's next Arkham game to be announced March 2014

I think a Batman Beyond with the sci-fi/future elements would be amazing. The neon skyline and add flying would be so cool. Especially if it loosely followed a Return of the Joker plot where they can have the Joker be the main villain and Old Bruce.

Gamestop supposedly got in an advertising poster for this.

2014-02-2814_09_12-im16jhx.png

awwww yeaah

Drivable Batmobile or GTFO.

Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd. Breathe...whoooooo-shhhhhhhhaaaaaa.

It's real, then? My need for a PS4 and an HDTV are now real. Next-Gen Batman! NEXT GEN BATMAN! Now my mind is racing just wondering what this game will look like.:panic: :panic: :panic:

Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd, Ohmigawd. Breathe...whoooooo-shhhhhhhhaaaaaa.

It's real, then? My need for a PS4 and an HDTV are now real. Next-Gen Batman! NEXT GEN BATMAN! Now my mind is racing just wondering what this game will look like.:panic: :panic: :panic:

Has it been confirmed that it will only be Next Gen?

I don't know, but, if it is, that's where I'm at, as I've been dying to see a Batman game that captured the wonder of those CG animated cutscenes.

What news?

What news? the poster?

Yes, just the poster.

I didn't mean to alarm anyone! :lol

But here's something else...

https://kotaku.com/will-rocksteadys-next-batman-game-be-revealed-next-wee-1533468637

"We've heard from GameStop employees saying this big ol' Batman banner isn't to be hung up until the week of March 3. There's a lot of secrecy revolving around these materials, and GameStops are receiving a poster called "Zeppelin" that's also linked to Batman, according to an employee who asked not to be named."

It looks like March 3rd could be the date for the announcement!!! :panic:

We're soooo close!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

This is great news. I wonder what the plot will be? Hopefully Deathstroke will be in this. I loved him in AO.

Remember what Azrael said...

"I bring a message: dark days are coming, Batman. The Prophecy is coming true, you are the warrior who will close the gates of Hell, you are the one who will save this day, and in doing so, events will occur that you cannot stop, from the ashes of Arkham the fires will rage and Gotham will burn, and you, you will burn too."

Yep, my mind is racing just wondering what this game will be about.

Good stuff! Glad there's at least some kind of official confirmation from Gamestop.

Back