Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And this is why kids, Batman is the ultimate superhero. If the game is even 1% as good as the trailer, it's GOTY.

I really dig the suit, like how it has individual plates of armor that move given his position. I guess that's a mix between the basic and armored suits.

Anyone else get the Batman Forever opening vibe?

Wow, that was... Meh. Trailer did nothing to tell about the game.
And why everything is so realistic? Why so much Nolan's stuff. The costume, tank-like batmobile, pretentious narration...
I don't like it one bit.

Yeah it's very Nolan, and I prefer the older Arkham-mobile. At least it's not a jigsaw suit. Even still, it left me very excited.

Newb question, but was there this much emphasis on the bat mobile in previous trailers? idk, but it looks like this might be a more vehicle oriented game.

Or i'm reading to much into it, plus i haven't played any of the previous games so they might already have vehicle sections.

Newb question, but was there this much emphasis on the bat mobile in previous trailers? idk, but it looks like this might be a more vehicle oriented game.
- Be a part of the explosive Finale in the Batman: Arkham series in Batman: Arkham Knight.

- Take to the rooftops and now – the roads of Gotham, as for the first time the iconic Batmobile becomes drivable

- Face some of Batman’s most notorious foes as the Scarecrow returns to unite Gotham's most feared villains.

Harley Quinn also looks to be a PO playable character.

"The game's website lists Harley Quinn as a playable character via a pre-order bonus. The add-on content will include four challenge maps and give players the opportunity to use Harley's "unique weapons, gadgets, and abilities first-hand."

BatmanArkhamKnight.jpg

- Be a part of the explosive Finale in the Batman: Arkham series in Batman: Arkham Knight.

- Take to the rooftops and now – the roads of Gotham, as for the first time the iconic Batmobile becomes drivable

- Face some of Batman’s most notorious foes as the Scarecrow returns to unite Gotham's most feared villains.

Harley Quinn also looks to be a PO playable character.

"The game's website lists Harley Quinn as a playable character via a pre-order bonus. The add-on content will include four challenge maps and give players the opportunity to use Harley's "unique weapons, gadgets, and abilities first-hand."

BatmanArkhamKnight.jpg

I wonder if it will be scripted sections... or you can actually jump in and out of it on the fly. That would mean the map would be pretty big.

Wow, that was... Meh. Trailer did nothing to tell about the game.
And why everything is so realistic? Why so much Nolan's stuff. The costume, tank-like batmobile, pretentious narration...
I don't like it one bit.

Ain't it a teaser? But yeah, ever since origins; it's became a bit Nolan-ish. Somewhat annoying: I started playing origins, then asylum, and now, city. I miss the blue and gray.

The suit reminds me to much of the Injustice Suit, which im not to fond of. What game engine are they using? Seems almost like they are using frostbite2/BF4 engine? The Unreal engine the characters always look chunky the Characters here look more sleeker.

Ain't it a teaser? But yeah, ever since origins; it's became a bit Nolan-ish. Somewhat annoying: I started playing origins, then asylum, and now, city. I miss the blue and gray.

I miss it too, I thought that Arkham Asylum and City had a great balance between comic book look and modernization. I very much like the art style of Asylum and City as they did tend to lean a little more to Caricatures and didnt need to look to realistic. I like the Origins style but they also try to lean more to movie style "realistic" look, which I like to leave in the movies. I was hoping for the next RS batman game they would return to thier comic like art style but it seems they went with the movie/realistic style now.

It seems that the game is not for you, Riddick.

On the other hand, I'm one of those guys who look forward to this game. Can't wait!

Back