Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i definitely hacked into some of the TYGER computers and have been taking out some of the security cameras, problem is as its been a little while since i last played properly (just done the Robin and Nightwing stuff for a little while) i cant entirely remember how far i got with everything. Need to find the TYGER computers for Amusement Mile and Park Row. Im at 383 now. Cant wait to get my hands on Eddie, as you said, been waiting for it since Arkham Asylum. :lol

I always find the Amusement Mile one a pain to find for some reason even though I've found it several times! :lol The Park Row one is opposite the front of the Monarch Theatre on one of the rooftops there somewhere.
You must have quite a few of the physical/combat/gadget challenges left to do too if you've done all the riddles then?

Yeah i do, well actually i've done quite a few without really noticing. I never looked at that page of the riddler challenges section. I think as i was so engrossed in everything else i've been missing bits that i should be doing, but without realising it i have actually done a few of the challenges, like gliding for so long, taking out thugs with certain gadgets, but still had a fair few to do. Up to 385 now though. Will go on the hunt for that TYGER terminal. Thanks man. And if you come across the Amusement Mile on one your 75th play through let me know. :lol

:lol haha Hopefully by the time I get to my 75th playthrough I'll be able to draw a 3D map of Arkham City from memory! Bet I'd still not be able to remember where that Tyger console is though lol

Haha, just make it up, who would know. :lol I've been doing some of the combat challenges, they're actually really fun. Got one left to do before i can face Riddler.

Oh wait, my bad, i got 10 more to go. Arghhh.

EDIT: Done it!! Ahh, finally. That last Riddler challenge was surprisingly easy. Sooo glad thats done. :)

Last edited:
Anyone know if Calendar Man will stay something special today since its Friday the 13th? I know its not part of the 12 you need for the achievement, but I can't imagine they didn't throw in a couple of extra days like this and leap year (especially since he even mentions that one in his poem).

Looking at some of the high scores for the challenge maps, and there are some guys on there with ludicrous finishing times like 0:25 seconds or something equally ridiculous like that!
Surely that's not possible and they must be using some kind of cheats or mods right?

I'm not even gonna look frankly. I just have the riddler stuff to do now..not the trophies or in-game challenges...just the 'challenge modes' I guess they would be called. HOLY karp there are alot of them to do.

:gah: Think I'm going to need blood-pressure medication soon trying to get 3 medals on this Joker's Carnival challenge map!!
I thought I was good at combat challenges - but you need to be a Grand Master to do this thing :lol

:gah: Think I'm going to need blood-pressure medication soon trying to get 3 medals on this Joker's Carnival challenge map!!
I thought I was good at combat challenges - but you need to be a Grand Master to do this thing :lol

Attack the one armed brother for enough hits to automatically take out someone then take out a thug and repeat until he's down.
Then start going for the thugs. Hop from each one as much as you can and you should be able to do it. Just remember to ground and pound some who go down [take out one out, go to the opposite end of the room and ground and pound the first guy]. If you do that you should be able to accomplish them fairly comfortably.

Doing this with Catwoman is tougher. The whip's harder to use than the ultra stun but follow the same pattern and it'll work fine for all of em.

I remember thinking I'll never get this but with practice it'll definitely come. Master that and the Iceberg Lounge challenge [and the others] are a doddle.

EDIT: Just realised you were talking about the DLC. xD Sorry!

The one with the two titans and the one armed guy?
Nope - it's the DLC Joker's Carnival challenge map. You fight enemies in the ring (against the clock - 3mins I think) and as you progress to higher levels the enemies get harder and harder. At any level you can 'bank' to claim more points and extra time. Obviously the lower levels don't have much extra time or points at all - and the higher levels have bigger points and extra time. So if you want to get anywhere near the 1,000,000 points you need to get 3 medals you have to aim for level 6 (the highest level) which has the hardest enemies plus a Titan and one-armed Abramovici twin. Only problem is, you can't get hit at all or you go straight back to level 1 and have to start the chain all over gain. So if you get close to level 6 but get hit, then back down to 1 you go and you've got even less time to get up the chain again.
I can get to level 6 now and bank some decent points and time, but eventually I do get hit and just don't have enough time to get back up to level 6 again. I managed to get 2 medals but gonna take a lot of plays (and a fluke!) to get all 3.

Attack the one armed brother for enough hits to automatically take out someone then take out a thug and repeat until he's down.
Then start going for the thugs. Hop from each one as much as you can and you should be able to do it. Just remember to ground and pound some who go down [take out one out, go to the opposite end of the room and ground and pound the first guy]. If you do that you should be able to accomplish them fairly comfortably.

Doing this with Catwoman is tougher. The whip's harder to use than the ultra stun but follow the same pattern and it'll work fine for all of em.

I remember thinking I'll never get this but with practice it'll definitely come. Master that and the Iceberg Lounge challenge [and the others] are a doddle.

EDIT: Just realised you were talking about the DLC. xD Sorry!
No worries! Yeah, it's the obscenely hard Joker map DLC! :lol

I checked it out on youtube. Looks like it could be sorta fun. But yeah, fighting a titan and that one armed guy has never been my forte.

I doubt it too.

I think the only reason people thought story DLC was coming is because of Kevin Conroy saying something along those lines, but really how credible is he as a source for that kind of info? Just how in the loop would he be in regards to what the lines he's recorded are being intended for? It's very possible that he's mis-interpreted some info or got some wires crossed.
Don't get me wrong - I'd love to have some more DLC. Especially story DLC. But I personally think that people had too readily taken what Conroy said as gospel.

If Rocksteady had any intention of releasing future story DLC, then surely they'd have mentioned it waaaay before now to keep people's interest while the game was still hot?

Well, the guy who voiced Robin said that he read hours of dialogue for Robin (when he was only in the game for about 10 minutes)...so this also adds to the rumor that there will be story DLC.

Back