Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a crying shame that a thread like this has only 323 pages, while the MGS V one has nearly 2,000. What the hell have we been doing? :lol

So in case you guys haven't seen them, here are all of Calender Man's encounters in one video:

I was so confused. I just assumed that the Arkham game I saw a thread at the top for was Knight, and didn't notice the different title.

But I saw Spoilers Allowed and thought, "Huh? Wait when does this game come out? Was it released and I spaced?"

I was so confused. I just assumed that the Arkham game I saw a thread at the top for was Knight, and didn't notice the different title.

But I saw Spoilers Allowed and thought, "Huh? Wait when does this game come out? Was it released and I spaced?"

Nah, just a refresher in case anyone's playing the game, I know I will soon enough. There's a lot in AC that should be tying into AK so now's the time for everybody to replay this masterpiece. :lecture

I love the game overall, but still really don't like the story.
It made no sense in terms of Arkham Asylum continuation and Joker was the main bad again.

I love the game overall, but still really don't like the story.
It made no sense in terms of Arkham Asylum continuation and Joker was the main bad again.

I feel the same way. Loved the gameplay in AC, but the story was weak to me. AA's story was much better. Origins also had a really good story, but once again, Joker is the main bad.

Back