BATFLECK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they photoshoped the Batman Begins suit guess everyones forgotten that already ???

The only similarity between the BB suit and Batfleck suit I'm seeing is they both look like Batman. What are the similarities you see that make them look so similar? I see different eye shape, different nose shape, different mouth opening shape, different ear shape, different logo, different belt, different gloves, different gauntlet/blades, a noticable bulge, and a bunch of wrinkles in the fabric indiciating this is an all new material for the batsuit and not your typical rubber get up.

I love the BB suit. It's my favorite live-action suit we've seen so far. I'll wait for colored pictures or some video footage of this one before changing my mind. But everything about this is promising and I'm pretty sure I'll have a new favorite movie look.

I am not seeing the begins suit at all in this design. The Begins suit had longer ears, a different bat symbol, the gauntlets vastly different, the cowls look different. I love the Begins suit, but this one looks nothing like it. This looks to be the most comic accurate costume ever.

I am not seeing the begins suit at all in this design. The Begins suit had longer ears, a different bat symbol, the gauntlets vastly different, the cowls look different. I love the Begins suit, but this one looks nothing like it. This looks to be the most comic accurate costume ever.

And they choose the worse emblem ever.

I'm glad they went with the fat Bat it's the most intimidating one, it's my favorite Batlogo of all time.

If they figured out how to give Nite Owl a one piece mask without sacrificing movement in Watchmen, I'm sure they can do it with this Batman. I loved how they implemented the "mask behind neck" look with Nite Owl. I could see Affleck Batman in the cave looking at his bat computer with his mask peeled back.

:goodpost: I was worried about the neck movement myself until I read this post, I had completely forgotten how good Nite Owl's movement was, neck included, thank you for that, this suit must look amazing in motion.

I like the design of the suit. And overall showing homage to the dark knight returns. But to me some batman suits just work better in different forms of media.
I could easily see this suit being used in an Arkham game, But not in live action. The suit could have worked in the late 90s and early 2000s. But right now it just looks silly and out of date.

Back