Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really want to build another one of these... so if anyone wants, or knows someone who wants one built and painted... keep me in mind!!
please!!

Just finished off another Falcon... this one was the older issue Hasbro... here they are all together... BMF, li'l Hasbro, and Bandai PG...
RB-3Falcons.jpg

So, my 1/144 Falcon is about 90% finished. Still got a considerable amount of weathering to do on the underside but it’s been a blast and a fantastic learning experience. I’m using sand texture paint on the base but I’m not ready to show it off yet because i’m still playing with building up the thickness on the arm.

AF7A6B98-487E-4535-B58D-3023EE808197.jpg

You can do that by yourself, probably better, and have the satisfaction of it.

Saw the Bandai Falcon kit yesterday. Incredible feat of engineering and molding. I still have my Fine Molds kit with a ton of aftermarket accessories and am thinking that I can sell it all and replace it with the Bandai, as I have the DeAgostini to represent the "Empire" version and the Bandai to cover "ANH".

Well, I bit the bullet. Was able to pick up the Bandai "Perfect Grade" Falcon for a fantastic deal.

I'll have to go through my Fine Molds Falcon and aftermarket parts and see what to sell it all for.

Back