Bandai Perfect Grade 1/72 《Star Wars》Millennium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kokkari-painted Falcon in the sun.

falconbeauty.jpg

They both look awesome, but I prefer the Mark Myers painted Falcon.
I've send Steve the Swede an email, I hope he is willing to build and paint my PG Falcon.

Guys- all your Falcons look stellar- really something to be proud to own!:clap

I'm looking to get one of these built. Are there any replacement parts I need?

I thought I came across a Shapeways store of replacement parts. Is there anyway I could get my hands on the models and print them myself? I have access to a much nicer printer than what Shapeways can do, so I'd prefer to take advantage of the resources at my disposal.

I've recently started in on the 1:144 Falcon to prepare myself to tackle the Perfect Grade.

I'm loving this kit....

...but I'm really starting to hate decals.

I’d get this being a model collector, but it just seems like too much work to get the falcon to look screen accurate :lecture

I’d get this being a model collector, but it just seems like too much work to get the falcon to look screen accurate :lecture

Imo it doesn't have to be screen accurate to be a great display, I mean as long as the basics are covered nobody will thing it's anything other then a falcon.

StevetheSwede sent me an email last night and said that due to work and family commitments he won't be accepting any more commission work. Just wanted to let you guys know so you can contact other builders / painters if you want one of these PG Falcons completed.

Imo it doesn't have to be screen accurate to be a great display, I mean as long as the basics are covered nobody will thing it's anything other then a falcon.

That is a bit like saying "I don't get why you'd buy a $230 action figure when that character is available at Walmart. Everyone knows looking at the Walmart doll it's Iron Man."

It is all subjective and depends on the audience of course. Like the kid comparing mine to his toy. He doesn't know any better and he doesn't care either.

Back