Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryanfromindiana said:
Congrats man! Why the butt-holishness?....other than the 500 Doom threads?

If you understood Bodie's love of Doom and the absence of a Doom PF in his collection you wouldn't be saying that. Just a bunch of guys having fun. Nobody is trying to be an ass here.

Must I always be the one to put order in this place?!

Doh....oh yeah....sorry Bodie. I sold my regular Doom awhile back, thinking I wanted an exclusive and it hasn't happened, and probably won't. I don't need no stinkin' cup :monkey2

Bodie, don't you have a regular already?

I'll be selling my regular here within the next week, just want to make sure this goes without a hitch first. Oh and sorry Bodie, you turn will come..it happened to me :D

Bodie has a regular that I sold him at retail. I don't know why he is always *****ing that he doesn't have a pimp cup. Just flip the reg and upgrade.

Is 500 supposed to be limited? PLEASE! Anything over 175 is weak (I hate you so much out of envy:D )

Bannister said:
Bodie has a regular that I sold him at retail. I don't know why he is always *****ing that he doesn't have a pimp cup. Just flip the reg and upgrade.

Too lazy..Plus then what would I have to complain about..I like being buttholeish.:emperor

Thanks guys, I feel complete now.....the only other stepping stone would be the EX X-Men dio....but I'm more than happy with my collection as it stands......apart from my busted Wolverine :monkey2

wow, super

I must say I am jealous of you :D

last week, my friend, who sold my green goblin to me, was selling his doom exclusive as well for 1500 $ in Turkey and at some point I agree to buy, however, somehow I can't make it. I have 1500 $ but I simply couldn't accept that I cancelled doom ex at second chance offer last year :acme

I think I will never join the club if the price will be at this and above range.:emperor

Cheers gambit, I was bidding on an auction last week that ended up over $1500 in the end, admittedly the buyer was offering free shipping if the auction went over the $1000 mark. Although I'm reluctant to buy anything that only has stock photos advertising it such as that one.

Still got it for a decent price all in and should be able to make a chunk of it back on the sale of regular Doom too.

Soon I shall be drinking from the sweet cup of hedonism :D

Back