How much do you think this will go for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
up to $16,900. yellow ribbon fund is like a ronald mcdonald house for injured servicemen and women.

good cause but i personally think it should have gone to an established charity. says yellow ribbon fund was started in 2005 and provides hotel rooms, rental cars and other for families to visit their servicemen and women in the VA hospital.

republicans like colbert ramming the thought home that the iraq conflict is a just and deserving war worthy of charity support. :slap

just so you know, i'm non-affiliated with any political party.

republicans like colbert ramming the thought home that the iraq conflict is a just and deserving war worthy of charity support. :slap

umm, you do know that colbert, even though a registered republican, isn't really a true republican, right? all he does is make fun of them. it's all satire.

Last edited:
umm, you do know that colbert, even though a registered republican, isn't really a true republican, right? all he does is make fun of them. it's all satire.

i realize he pokes fun at republicans as well as democrats, but he is casting a republican vote by his own words. true republican or not, the vote is what counts.

republicans will either vote republican, or not at all.

democrats will mostly vote democrat but often vote republican as well.

all independents do is take votes away from the democrats.

nice system we have in place, don't you agree? :lol

Man the inside of a cast smells pretty nasty... I've had two in my life and I wouldn't want to own somebody else's.

...ramming the thought home that the iraq conflict is a just and deserving war worthy of charity support. :slap
That's a bit harsh.

Whatever war they're involved in, Service Personnel deserve support regardless of the political crap behind them.

That's a bit harsh.

Whatever war they're involved in, Service Personnel deserve support regardless of the political crap behind them.

Well said; our men and women in uniform don't decide when and where they go to war. We don't now, nor have we ever, done enough for our vets.

That's a bit harsh.

who's talking personnel? our military men and women have my utmost respect and admiration. it's the administration, their real reasons for occupation, what they tell the public, and their objectives...or lack thereof i am questioning, as most everyone else is. everyone has their own guess at what we're doing in iraq. mine is the blood for oil campaign.

yellow ribbon fund is a good cause.i hope this goes for biiiiigggggggggg $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They're not donating to the administration.

you obviously like to take a post and respond to statements out of context.

did i say the funds go to the administration? if it weren't for an elusive administration with self-beneficial motivation, THERE WOULDN'T BE A NEED FOR A FUND. capiche?

maybe you should go to iraq. they could use more people there that are clearly oblivious to the pulse of reality. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Doesn't ebay have policies against things like this? Doesn't this fall under the same categories as dirty clothes and bodily fluids?

Its a great cause but that is disgusting.

It is a bit mingin' really but each to their own (just don't eat it!) :D

Out of context you say?

absolutely. instead of quoting this statement which was the current post,

'you obviously like to take a post and respond to statements out of context. did i say the funds go to the administration?'

you quoted this statement,

'republicans like colbert ramming the thought home that the iraq conflict is a just and deserving war worthy of charity support.'

if you're into playing games, call up parker brothers. :wave

*PLONK*

Seriously, calling Colbert a Republican is like calling Ronald Reagan a Democrat. I can assure you that Mr. Colbert is firmly in the anti-Iraq war camp. He's doing this to show how much he "supports the troops" while being against the war so you can't question his patriotism.

And the charity isn't supporting the war, which IS what you wrote here.

This "blood for oil" argument is one of the dumbest, cool-aid drinking crutches I've ever heard re: Iraq. I would love for one of you who buy that crap to give me a rational, logical, fact-based argument supporting this belief.

Do you also believe the government brought down the towers? :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back