BD T-800 Auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how much i could get for my RoboCop with gun arm, Rambo 3 or First Blood figure in green jacket..or hell even my Endo clean version.

WTF? That is an ugly figure, sorry HT but it is my opinion, I passed on it for so many times just because of the look...

I hope the buyer of that BD T-800 knows how crappy that figure really is. What a rip off. If I had one to sell, I'd so do it right now. I do have two of those that I put H2 creative heads on. One I even transfered the lighting rig. Wonder how much they'd sell for if I were so inclined.

The recent activity on Kyle prompted me to list mine last night. It's displayed but in perfect condition. We'll see what I get. Last one went for about $293 shipped. I love the gear and clothes, but the head is MEH, so off he went.

There is a Robo3 with Jetpack for over $300 now. Robo does well lately, but I can't bring myself to sell any more Robos, though I did sell my gunarm version for about $160 not too long ago.

Hot Toys didn't have Arnolds rights to sell of figure with his likeness, and H2 doesn't either.

The rest of the figure rocks period. The jacket is the best 1/6th leather jacket available and same with the minigun. Longslide 45 and the shotgun, figure kicks ass.

Ugly? You must not be a Terminator fan.

Have you seen this figure's face? My good friend Bogdan has it, in fact he is the only Romanian collector I know that has it. And the figure's face is ugly as hell and not movie accurate either. I was talking about the figure's face not the accessories or body. And...you are not the one who can say I am a Terminator fan or not, thank you.

Yeah, the rest of the figure was awesome. And like I said I was fine with a heavily damaged head sculpt... but I do wonder if maybe mine was pulled odd as the sculpt seemed more distorted than other images I've seen.

Have you seen this figure's face? My good friend Bogdan has it, in fact he is the only Romanian collector I know that has it. And the figure's face is ugly as hell and not movie accurate either. I was talking about the figure's face not the accessories or body. And...you are not the one who can say I am a Terminator fan or not, thank you.

Yea, as mentioned earlier I have 2 of them. And they looke like a Endo with parts of the face ripped away.

But if it's parts of Arnolds face ripped away, that isn't ugly :rolleyes:

Damn guys that is a lot. And nobody here wants to trade a Celtic or EP2 for this guy and a BD Endo??? I might have to sell them and just pay for a pred.:rolleyes:

Crazy...I really dont like that figure, thats why I passed on him, thank god Im not a completeist...

Two reasons I've abandoned the completist mentallity.

1) Not all figures in a line, especially early ones like this, deserve the kind of money they fetch

Crap? Ugly? Are you guys just talking about the sculpt maybe?

Yes, the sculpt sucks, but the clothes are great. The body is also crap though, not at all buff or tall enough to go next to anything and show 'scale' of character.

2) I have yet to see any manufacturer of fine 1/6 figures complete a line, thus making the completist mentallity very frustrating.

Back