BD T-800 Auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator hype for the new movie, I guess.
The seller would have been better off listing it just as the movie opens then, that's when I had ideas about selling my endo but I changed my mind since.

I wonder how much the head alone would go for? I never use it as I have the great customs.

That's a pretty big leap: https://completed.shop.ebay.com/ite...p3286Q2ec0Q2em283?MA2ShowItems&_rdc=1&guest=1 (you'll need to log in to see completed auctions)
I guess a lot can happen in 5 days. Remember, though, that all you need is two crazy people to jack an auction's price up that high.

My T-800 is actually missing the BD head (I only have a custom), and so I have looked around. There was one on EBay for around $50, but I thought that was way too high. Who knows how much they would sell for if you put it on auction, but given the likeness issues, I can't imagine it selling for over $30 or so.

I had this figure, but the headsculpt really drove me mad. I was fine that it wasn't accurate to Arnold... but for some reason it seemed really elongated and just looked crappy to me. Sold it for about what i paid... now I kind of wish I'd held on to it. Even to get $300 for it would be sweet :rock

I had this figure, but the headsculpt really drove me mad. I was fine that it wasn't accurate to Arnold... but for some reason it seemed really elongated and just looked crappy to me. Sold it for about what i paid... now I kind of wish I'd held on to it. Even to get $300 for it would be sweet :rock

I've got 2 :monkey3

You are one smart mother^^^^er :lol

Feel free to send the 2nd one to me, I promise I'll appreciate it this time :lol

Didn't once upon a time a single Hicks figure push over $1000 and now they go for around $500?

A Hicks went on ebay UK about a week ago for $1015.00 . :lol
Hilarious really. :lol I've got mine so no worries. Always tempted to sell it but with Les's head and with it being one of my fave characters I just can't.

Looks too cool too with the rest of the marines and ripley.

You are one smart mother^^^^er :lol

Feel free to send the 2nd one to me, I promise I'll appreciate it this time :lol

I have 2 as well, can I be a "smart mother^^^^er too"? :D

A Hicks went on ebay UK about a week ago for $1015.00 . :lol
Hilarious really. :lol I've got mine so no worries. Always tempted to sell it but with Les's head and with it being one of my fave characters I just can't.

Looks too cool too with the rest of the marines and ripley.

Yeah I am the same way, I mean after I sell it whats the point? I collect figures right? :D

Back