Wow! I'm parting out Bespin Han as we speak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, time to go and sell all the accessories I will never use. They are just taking up space anyway.

Greedo, the seller is a senior member of the freak board...he sold lots of stuff here in the past...He was a great seller too.

Greedo, the seller is a senior member of the freak board...he sold lots of stuff here in the past...He was a great seller too.

Thanks Shai :wacky

Yeah I haven't been around much as I don't buy too much sideshow stuff these days. Mainly GG and Bowen FS take all my money. :sick

Funny I came accross this post. For the record there was no shill bidding involved. And yes I think it went for ridiculous money! Not too sure how it will turn out but Ill keep everyone posted.

As far as the 1/16 scale, my bad, I had put it in with my first auction and just kept listing with it. By the time I realized there was an error half of them had bids so I couldn't change it so I left them all. Besides how big do you think 1/16 scale blaster would be. It might fit a Hasro Han :naughty
But I did get a few people asking if it could wear it. :duh

Parting these out have been the way to go for sure. Other than the Han, my ROTS Obi will bring in around $100 and the rest of them over $60+ so not bad :banana

Just a quick update.

The seller paid and received HER belt and left glowing feedback.

Start parting out you Han Solo's now!

Back