AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree bro, more creatures less humans, i hope if theres an AVP3 it reflects this

Personally, I just hope that do a decent Predator 3 with a couple of Predators hunting... I reckon it's be cool if it was a Male & Female Predator stalking the victims, either one or other Predator dies protecting the other mid-movie and the the other one goes nuts trying the kill the human/s that killed their partner. Lover's scorn!

But it would need a good cast, like P1 and 2 had.

I think Predator 3 is one of those movies which FOX and Hollywood really stuffed up at not jumping at making it earlier..

We've already seen about as much human interaction with the Predators as we need. Unless the next movie featuring Predators in it takes place in outer space (or in the future), and any humans in it are badass Colonial Marines, I have little interest in another B-type horror movie where the scary monsters happen to be Aliens and/or Predators.

I'd like to see something fresh and untried for a change. Why can't somebody come up with a script that's all about the Predators, with no humans at all? Make a non-human extra-terrestrial (a Yautja) the main character, the hero even, and allow us to experience the story completely from the Predator's perspective. Wolf was almost the hero of AvP:R, and would have been, if not for the wimpy human sub-dramas that took up far too much screen time for my tastes.

Aliens vs Predators vs Colonial Marines would be acceptable, but please, no more of what we saw in the first two AvP movies. I went to see the Preds and the xenomorphs slug it out... I could care less about the puny humans who got in the way.

I think Predator 3 is one of those movies which FOX and Hollywood really stuffed up at not jumping at making it earlier..

The thing is, is that it's been said after Kevin Peter Hall died right after Predator 2, they had trouble with finding a guy who's suitable for the role... seven feet tall, and actually knows the material. That's why I like Ian playing the Predators, like Hall, he was a fan of the comics and movies, and knows what poses to hit, and the right mannerisms. Sure, they could direct a guy who doesn't know what he's doing, and doesn't know a thing about the franchise, but it makes me feel good knowing both actors cared.

We've already seen about as much human interaction with the Predators as we need. Unless the next movie featuring Predators in it takes place in outer space (or in the future), and any humans in it are badass Colonial Marines, I have little interest in another B-type horror movie where the scary monsters happen to be Aliens and/or Predators.

I'd like to see something fresh and untried for a change. Why can't somebody come up with a script that's all about the Predators, with no humans at all? Make a non-human extra-terrestrial (a Yautja) the main character, the hero even, and allow us to experience the story completely from the Predator's perspective. Wolf was almost the hero of AvP:R, and would have been, if not for the wimpy human sub-dramas that took up far too much screen time for my tastes.

Aliens vs Predators vs Colonial Marines would be acceptable, but please, no more of what we saw in the first two AvP movies. I went to see the Preds and the xenomorphs slug it out... I could care less about the puny humans who got in the way.

I'd love that, but the probability of that happening in nil. - I really don't see the general public wanting to see a movie that has Predators either, speaking english, or having to read subtitles the whole way through. Now, if they split it in a future setting, with a human inhabited alien planet, and showed a clan of Predators on their way to a hunt, delved into their society, and also had humans for the movie goer to relate with, I don't think people would mind reading some subtitles.

If there was an all Predator movie, I can nearly promise it'd be straight to DVD... and if that was the case, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it to be all CG, like the cut scenes were done in the Concrete Jungle video game. Here's something to look at, if you've never played it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUViwcxut-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb1etWDH2h8

Its OK, no spoilers-
Finally got round to seeing it last night... it was OK. I think at the end of the day these movies will always need a human interest because as others have said above they need to get bums on seats, so I'd guess no humans=straight to DVD for us fan boys, might not be such a bad thing in some ways but the budget would drop through the floor and it would star people like Brian Drolet...? ...Exactly

So over all I'd say it had some great moments, Wolf was cool on the whole but it did seem like a bit of a wasted opportunity again. And though I think we need humans to keep it mainstream enough to generate enough $'s, they need to look at making them less of a stereotypical and cheesy pastiche of every character that has gone before, and for any degree of continuity they need to keep 'encounters' in more remote locations.

WTF?!? No Wolf, no PredAlien till February or maybe even March? Well that's a buggery bit of unhappy news! Can't say I didn't see something like this coming, but at least P2 BD and P2 Elder are shipping soon. Should hold us over for a few more weeks, anyway.

Yeah sorry for the false news. My dealer told me he expected them this week when I picked up my battle damaged P2. Hopefully the delay is to give Wolf a dead eye and interchangeable roaring mandibles :rotfl

Yeah sorry for the false news. My dealer told me he expected them this week when I picked up my battle damaged P2. Hopefully the delay is to give Wolf a dead eye and interchangeable roaring mandibles :rotfl

You might not be too far from the truth, actually. Wouldn't surprise me a bit! :D

photo_17_hires.jpg

It would really surprise me if Hot Toys didn't come up with a battle damaged version with the headsculpt. I mean they released like 7 AvP Predators. Sadly I think I would bite again if Wolf came with this roaring headsculpt.......how can my collection be complete if I only have P2 roaring by himself :monkey2

Back