AvP:R Wolf Predator full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my thought is 3 comfortably. and that also depends on how you pose them. 3 if they are standing straight.

If you're talking Detolfs it depends definitely on the figure there, I had six Star Wars SS 1/6 on a shelf at one time but they were standing completely straight with no pose or weaponry at all. Had to make a "step" so they were all viewable.

I had the SSC Ancient HT AVP Predator (should have left him there because he broke shortly after moving him) and just to have him standing with spear raised took up about the room of 3 figs.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. Got a Wolf Predator preordered at BBTS and this will be my first hot toys purchase. I haven't seen the AVP-R movie yet but damn this predator looks badass. My main collection is Transformers and I have all the masterpiece collection and reissues. I hope from me purchasing just 1 hot toys predator won't open a door to purchase the rest of the preds because my wife will kill me because Transformers is already alot. Damn 25th Anniversary GI Joe is also damaging my wallet...sorry that's another story. I have a question, why is Wolf costing more on some sites than the previous preds?

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. Got a Wolf Predator preordered at BBTS and this will be my first hot toys purchase. I haven't seen the AVP-R movie yet but damn this predator looks badass. My main collection is Transformers and I have all the masterpiece collection and reissues. I hope from me purchasing just 1 hot toys predator won't open a door to purchase the rest of the preds because my wife will kill me because Transformers is already alot. Damn 25th Anniversary GI Joe is also damaging my wallet...sorry that's another story. I have a question, why is Wolf costing more on some sites than the previous preds?

Unless you live outside the USA/Canada, I'd suggest maybe pre-ordering the Wolf from someone else. I haven't checked BBTS' prices and though they are a respectable dealer...they do overcharge on some stuff. I'd almost look at getting it from Toys2.net or someone else like Cornerstorecomics or Alter-Ego.

He could be costing more because of license issues as well as the fact that Hot Toys I believe is designing a whole new Predator body for Wolf instead of re-using the same ones they did on the other Predators...hence the higher costs. It could also be because there might be more details, higher labor costs (maybe they hired a big-name sculptor?), etc. Various reasons can clue into it!

Hi and welcome! I'm new here as well....this place is great! Yeah, good luck one just getting one Pred...these things are addicting! I agree with Bardoon, you can get Wolf pre-ordered at Cornerstorecomics for 147.49 shipped That's what I reserved it for and I'm almost all the way across country from them...so depending on where you are, it could be cheaper. It's one of the cheapest I have found and have dealt with them before. They will pick out the best packing available if you ask. Again welcome and have fun!

Thanks guys for the info, I did check the prices and it would cost more than BBTS. I live in Hawaii and the shipping for this pred is killing me to ship to Hawaii, toys2.net cost $129.99 but shipping will cost $83.44, CSC will cost $134.99 and shipping will cost around $50, alteregocomics cost $134.99 and shipping $24.99, and for BBTS I preordered it when it was $139.99 but now it cost $149.99 and USPS Parcel Post Mail cost $13.25 or USPS Priority Mail cost $21.50, an addition I also got $35.75 store credit. So it cost me $153.24 minus $35.75(store credit)=$117.49. As for just buying 1 pred I was debating on getting the Elder from Pred2 but now its sold out, I'm still debating on getting the BD Pred2, I hope I don't regret it in the future for not getting them. But I didn't have any hesitation on getting Wolf, he just looks so badass and comes with a lot of weapons. Does anyone here ever get one pred without getting addicted?

Does anyone here ever get one pred without getting addicted?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really REALLY thought I'd just get Predator 2, and be done... then I saw the Elder on the back of the box and flipped! I HAD to have it, and then... then I started looking for Scar - and had to have him.

I have Wolf pre-ordered on Toys2.net - not because they're the cheapest, but because they were outstanding with how they treated me when I got the Elder from them.

You're gonna be addicted... but hey, at least it isn't crack, right?

Collecting Predators is tough, as they are THE CRACK OF TOYS! :rock

Anyone heard yet as to any of these shipping from HK? I assume it is soon... No word from anyone my way....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really REALLY thought I'd just get Predator 2, and be done... then I saw the Elder on the back of the box and flipped! I HAD to have it, and then... then I started looking for Scar - and had to have him.

I have Wolf pre-ordered on Toys2.net - not because they're the cheapest, but because they were outstanding with how they treated me when I got the Elder from them.

You're gonna be addicted... but hey, at least it isn't crack, right?

Little does darkknight know....it's already too late! LOL Resistance is Futile!

Little does darkknight know....it's already too late! LOL Resistance is Futile!

I know what you mean. When they first started releasing G1 Transformers reissue my plan was to just get Jazz and Optimus Prime when they release it. But I caved in and got all (#0-21) @ $40 a pop and up. I also ended up getting all 6 Transformers Masterpieces, MP-01 through MP-06 @ over $100 each and plan on getting the future releases. Even the Transformer Movie, I was just plan on getting a few but ended up getting more than I expected. Yes I am addicted to plastic crack. But I do hope this one Wolf Pred will give me my Hot Toys fix. I don't think I could afford it.

Collecting Predators is tough, as they are THE CRACK OF TOYS! :rock

There's definitely something strangely addicting about opening up that first new HT Predator... and it's not only the rush of getting a great new figure. Oh no, it's actually something in the paint... all of you know what I mean!

At first it's just about the weirdest, most horrible chemical stink imaginable, but then... when you open up your second Predator box, and the plastic and paint fumes are like a breath of euphoric bliss... it's then that you know you're really hooked!!! :rolleyes: :lol

Especially when your a fan of the films and you see a really nice Predator toy being released you gotta grab it :p

CRACK I TELLZ YA

no news yet, just had a shipment received from abc of the original and repainted aliens....still no sign of the avp-r figures yet.... doh :eek:

Yeah I'm starting to want this guy bad! I'm waiting on the BD P2, once I've got him I'll be hanging out for Wolf... Then the P1 and I'll be a nightmare to live with until I have those 3 completed and displayed!...

The P2 Elder really got me craving the P1 figure! Doesn't anyone know when he'll be announced?

Well I picked up my battle-damaged P2 today and asked my seller about the AvP figures.....all 3 figures are being released on Monday in Hong Kong. The AvP threads have been quiet for awhile now so next week should bring the excitement back :chew

Back