AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen.

nice!!!!!!

awesome prop! :chew

IMG_0908.jpg

Open the battery part and there is a little plastic piece that keeps the batteris from making contact. Pull that little piece out and press the button. Tadda!!

DOH!!!! I'm such an idiot... LOL.. Can't believe I didn't see that little plastic piece. Works now! THANKS!

I just threw mine up on ebay... Not looking to make any money on this guy,,, just don't have any room...

IMG_0705-vi.jpg

What kind of cases are you using for your bigger 1:1 stuff?

I'm going to be getting a Detolf for my 1:6, cause I only got a few right now, but I want my big stuff in cases too, as my place is hella dusty.

The only 1:1 item I will have will be the Wolf Bio. I get all my cases from cases for collectibles right here in Ohio. The first case I bought from them was for my Master Replica TOS Enterprise and really liked the quality of them. Those detolfs are nice and are great for Biohelmet display! I only have the Wolf bio now but that is going to change with the addition of some of Biohunters helmets. Those things are sweet!

Ha anyone gotten an email from SSC about the Plasma Cannon? I got one over a week ago saying that they were taking my money and I have yet to hear from them about shipping. :confused::confused: Just wanted to see if anyone else had gotten an email about it. Later gents.

The only 1:1 item I will have will be the Wolf Bio. I get all my cases from cases for collectibles right here in Ohio. The first case I bought from them was for my Master Replica TOS Enterprise and really liked the quality of them. Those detolfs are nice and are great for Biohelmet display! I only have the Wolf bio now but that is going to change with the addition of some of Biohunters helmets. Those things are sweet!

dude !! I live across from detroit in canada !
those the cases store have a webpage or number I can call them ?
I need a case done for my 1:4 darth vader.
Let me know !

Please

Alot of great pictures! I got mine a few months ago, it was my first collectible from sideshow!:horror im only new to the game!

Also got the shuriken and plasma cannon, which are awesome to! But the helmet is hard to beat!

Alot of great pictures! I got mine a few months ago, it was my first collectible from sideshow!:horror im only new to the game!

Also got the shuriken and plasma cannon, which are awesome to! But the helmet is hard to beat!

WELCOME to the game !!

yea the wolf helm is awsome !!
i want to get the cannon and the shurican soon.

Back