AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish this mask appealed to me when it was right up for sale at SSC. I wasn't sure I'd want just a Pred mask and no pred head behind it but the more I see it the cooler it looks. Maybe they'll have a different Pred mask at SDCC, though of the film ones, Wolf's is the coolest in my book with the design and the damage.

I know this thread is old, anybody care to share more pics? I finally bought one and I'm just waiting for it to get here now:chew

yup, I was abit reluctant to pay the $500, but with the live.com 30% off, I'll be getting back $160, so I pretty much got it for what it would've cost had I bought it when it originally came out:D Makes up for cancelling my pre-order for it earlier this year and regretting it:chew

yup, I was abit reluctant to pay the $500, but with the live.com 30% off, I'll be getting back $160, so I pretty much got it for what it would've cost had I bought it when it originally came out:D Makes up for cancelling my pre-order for it earlier this year and regretting it:chew

:rock :rock good find.

:rock

I may put mine up on the bay soon. :monkey2

any particular reason why? I can't see myself ever getting rid of this thing

it's a tough choice but room and collection direction are the reasons....i got back into Marvel...still a tough choice though and I haven't been able to pull the trigger to sell it yet.

that really sucks, but at least you'll definitely get a very good price on eBay should you decide to sell it there. Although I could use another one to display at my office:D

Well i got mine today and im really happy with it man, im DEFINANTLEY getting the rest of these bios they release, gonna line em up on a glass shelf with some film cells on the wall above my monitor

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

1:1 scale replicas are so much nicer!

Thanks man, ive noticed that theres a few corners were the paint has come off etc on the base and on the front where it con caves to the bottom of the base from the front. i may have to get it touched up

Last edited:
Back