AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some good shots man. But hey, how the frak did you get #26 if you just picked it up. I was one of the first ones to get it shipped from SSC and I got #204. Damn!!

But yeah, wall mounting is the way to go. And I got my Shuriken last night, so I will be hanging them together and the P Caster when it comes in a week or 2 from now.

That's some good shots man. But hey, how the frak did you get #26 if you just picked it up. I was one of the first ones to get it shipped from SSC and I got #204. Damn!!

But yeah, wall mounting is the way to go. And I got my Shuriken last night, so I will be hanging them together and the P Caster when it comes in a week or 2 from now.

I picked mine up from Toynk Toys.My buddy there said that they just came in.SS isn't going to hand them out in order I dont think.

mine has arrived in the shop I bought it from which just happens to be round the corner, hopefully they are dropping it off tomorrow night....

I got mine today. It looks good, but I had expected it to look better; especially after seeing all those pictures here on the board. Is it the paint job that puts me off a little? I don't know. The weathering and the cracks and the hammered finish... it just doesn't look authentic. But all in all it's a good representation of a Predator's bio mask I presume. It really dwarfs my 1:1 T-800 endo head though. Somehow I wonder why the base is so frigging' heavy, and the helm itself is so light. I expected an item of that size and reputation to have a little more weight to it. I agree with Chavez, the mask probably looks best if it's mounted on a wall. It's a nice addition to my collection.

You guys take some really amazing pics - I'm ashamed of my crappy efforts!!

Here's a couple of shots of the helmet beside the Predator bust; no one seems to have done one like this yet!

dsc02462sx9.jpg

dsc02468zq4.jpg

dsc02479za7.jpg

MML, you took some amazing pics. The Bio looks killer next to your 1:1 bust!!

Heres a craptastic pic of my Bio from before and a pic of my Shuriken! More to follow when I get anew camera. My video camera sucks at taking pictures. So here ya go guys:

dsc00100hi5.jpg

Heres a craptastic pic of my Bio from before and a pic of my Shuriken! More to follow when I get anew camera. My video camera sucks at taking pictures. So here ya go guys:

dsc00100hi5.jpg

Im likin it :)
looks great
but the wall.......Id have to agree :)
just kiddin man

dsc00100hi5.jpg

Looks Great up on the wall! Congrats...
I'm guessing you have the cannon on order? :D

Oh yeah, Plasma Caster should be here later next week. I got the "processing your credit card" email today.

But yeah, after looking at it with the flash on, it def needs some paint. I guess it doesn't usually look so bad to me. I have the room really dark all the time for the TV. Maybe this weekend or next then. A nice bone color I think.

Last edited:
jst took delivery of my bio.....number 103 out of the 1000 :D

Looks cool with my other bio's that I have...

Hope to get them all up for proper show in April when photo's will be posted. :chew:chew

Oh yeah, Plasma Caster should be here later next week. I got the "processing your credit card" email today.

But yeah, after looking at it with the flash on, it def needs some paint. I guess it doesn't usually look so bad to me. I have the room really dark all the time for the TV. Maybe this weekend or next then. A nice bone color I think.

Hey man do you have any more photos of the shuriken??
Id to see more of it :)

Well I ended up mounting it to my wall and not my display stand,because my small display cabinet was not deep enough.I had to move the shelve down because the Bio mask Just did'nt look right with it and the shelve being that high up.Jamal gave one of the other members ***** for not patching up his wall.So I made sure that after I moved the shelve down,to patch the up holes before I take pics and post them,I'll paint later.:D The Mask was pretty easy to mount,although I am a carpenter and this sort of thing just comes natural.

Here's some shots.

DSC01278.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

Well I ended up mounting it to my wall and not my display stand,because my small display cabinet was not deep enough.I had to move the shelve down because the Bio mask Just did'nt look right with it and the shelve being that high up.Jamal gave one of the other members ***** for not patching up his wall.So I made sure that after I moved the shelve down,to patch the up holes before I take pics and post them,I'll paint later.:D The Mask was pretty easy to mount,although I am a carpenter and this sort of thing just comes natural.

Here's some shots.

DSC01288.jpg

how did you mount it ?? I want to do that this weekend but am not sure what to use to make sure it is secure. Should I buy some stuff at home depot or at a hardware store? What should I buy??

how did you mount it ?? I want to do that this weekend but am not sure what to use to make sure it is secure. Should I buy some stuff at home depot or at a hardware store? What should I buy??

Definitely go to Depot or whatever hardware store is closest to you and buy heavy duty, "self drilling" drywall toggle bolts. I bought mine at Depot and they were rated to hold up to 90lbs. They were easy to install and they hold my mask up with no effort at all. The name of the brand is "Buildex - E-Z Toggle." Good Luck!

Back