AVP-R 1:1 Bio helm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, so i'm sorry for this Necro post, but i'm looking to sell this thing. I like it..but I need the money.

Only problems are, it's got a dime sized hole in the side of the inside of the helmet. You'll never notice it unless you take it off the base.

The paint also looks a little worn. Nothing too bad, but I forgot what it looked like before.

So my question is this...either-

If someone wants it, we can work something out.

Or, help me to sell this guy. I want to be fair about it. No bull____.

A lot more complicated then that.

Many things can go wrong. And i'd rather not deal. So tell me how I should sell this semi mint mask.

Chances are if you show pictures of your mask in here as an excuse to breath life into the thread then throwing a few lines in the post saying what youd take for it if you ever were to sell that people would be interested that way.

All though commerce is very easy. for sale section > new thread > title of item, description and picture (+asking price)

Edit :

Weeee. Old picture of mine i found for the sake of thread.

spa3821.jpg

Last edited:
Meh. All I have is the same old crap pics. I just wanted to know mostly about what it could be worth with those minor damages. I don't need to hawk it off here.

However, the thing with the commerce section is, it's terrifying. As I haven't sold anything here. So I want to make sure, I can easily avoid any problems on there.

But if you want pictures. Here's pictures.

Wolf003.jpg

Wolf019.jpg

Commerce isn't scary go onnn! ;-)

I've had 2 Wolf Bio masks (i still have the new one) The first one i sold was without box it was just the mask and stand and it had a crack at the very back right of the mask about 1"long and 2 mm wide

I got about £190 + postage for it 2 years ago

This is Collector_Neo's most wanted item. I'm sure he'll come sniffing around this piece.;)

Haha! Righto, gg!
Like a greyhound, yeah!!
But the dime sized hole and the worn paint description are a being a bit of turn-offs to me! :(

Now I know I won't be getting a BNIB piece anywhere but a lot of collectors keep their stuff packed away or display them in ace condition. That too with the boxes! :clap
The sad part is no one seems to part away with their piece! And this is where I :gah: :mad:

Hopefully, I'll get one someday. The sniffing continues.....

Cheers,
Neo.

Haha! Righto, gg!
Like a greyhound, yeah!!
But the dime sized hole and the worn paint description are a being a bit of turn-offs to me! :(

Now I know I won't be getting a BNIB piece anywhere but a lot of collectors keep their stuff packed away or display them in ace condition. That too with the boxes! :clap
The sad part is no one seems to part away with their piece! And this is where I :gah: :mad:

Hopefully, I'll get one someday. The sniffing continues.....

Cheers,
Neo.

PM sent...

Alright, so i'm sorry for this Necro post, but i'm looking to sell this thing. I like it..but I need the money.

Only problems are, it's got a dime sized hole in the side of the inside of the helmet. You'll never notice it unless you take it off the base.

The paint also looks a little worn. Nothing too bad, but I forgot what it looked like before.

So my question is this...either-

If someone wants it, we can work something out.

Or, help me to sell this guy. I want to be fair about it. No bull____.

What you really need is someone like myself who will repair, repaint, and restore your piece to brand new (or better in all honesty) condition! :lecture :D

Then it'll definitely sell for more if you decide not to keep it. :)

How much this thing go for? And also for HCG 1/2 scale bust alien. Thanks

$500-$600 on average at the moment it seems. I have seen it sell for as high as $1000 in the past but also have seen it sell for near $300. Its a crap shoot really but I would ask $500 for mine if I was going to sell it. IMHO as always.

$500-$600 on average at the moment it seems. I have seen it sell for as high as $1000 in the past but also have seen it sell for near $300. Its a crap shoot really but I would ask $500 for mine if I was going to sell it. IMHO as always.

Thanks Bro.

Just trade all my GG star Wars and some other stuff

Back