Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultron drone vs Cap was cool, Cap got man handled! By a drone! Those things are gonna be tough
tumblr_ni3fhivJIN1s5ew9do2_500.gif

tumblr_ni3fhivJIN1s5ew9do3_500.gif

Surprisingly, the trailer didn't show too much. It seems they are holding back and saving all the cool stuff. No Vision yet either.
I hope they don't show him at all in any of the trailers. Save some stuff for the movie. Quite happy with how the trailer is formatted. They're actually keeping stuff pretty hidden and not giving away the entire movie.

I hope they don't show him at all in any of the trailers. Save some stuff for the movie. Quite happy with how the trailer is formatted. They're actually keeping stuff pretty hidden and not giving away the entire movie.

Looks that way, and they shot some additional scenes recently, so who knows what else they have in store for us :D

Trailer was ok, nothing wow about it.

Even kinda meh, Ultron voice sounds really generic in this one, not robot-y at all.

I would have to agree, first trailer blows it away.

It tried to build upon the first without giving too much away, but it just came off as a weaker version of the first.

It didn't really expand in any meaningful way.

Not horrible, just ok.

I'm no longer seeing this.

Last edited:
Hulk looks amazing!

Ultron voice sounds really generic in this one, not robot-y at all.

Probably because he is becoming more and more 'human'?
Kinda like how Cell was all Cobra Commander in his first form, and then could speak perfect in his final.

Back