Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they are gearing up for a super bowl spot so they probably just put this together for a tease

Looks miles better than the first. Hulk looks savage and ready to rumble! Wow it's hard to believe this movie is sorta almost here. We getting a Super Bowl trailer to?

Combined the two scenes.

ShamelessFlamboyantGar.gif

Surprisingly, the trailer didn't show too much. It seems they are holding back and saving all the cool stuff. No Vision yet either.

I'm glad thats the case, they should save the best for the movie... trailers usually spoil too much these days...

I'm glad they showed more Hulkbuster

a2gif4.gif

This fight is gonna steal the show

Last edited:
I'm glad thats the case, they should save the best for the movie... trailers usually spoil too much these days...

I'm glad they showed more Hulkbuster

a2gif4.gif

This fight is gonna steal the show

for me the Hulkbuster fight reminds me of the forest fight in the first movie..... awesome, full of cool moments and what we want to see......
and then its shadowed later in the movie by much better moments and some very cool Avenger team up moves
Iron-Man-and-Captain-America-Fight-Scene.gif.pagespeed.ce.qWl-U8IF9h.gif

gbgkCpC.gif

Captain-America-Thor-fight-together.gif

Hulk-smashes-Loki-Avengers.gif

I could be wrong though.... maybe that fight is just too good to beat, so far.... its looking pretty good

Back