Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like a BOSS
tumblr_ni3jxwVotg1shkig7o7_500.gif

I don't think that was her. I think it was Ultron, but the trailer makes it look like it was her.

I would have to agree, first trailer blows it away.

It tried to build upon the first without giving too much away, but it just came off as a weaker version of the first.

It didn't really expand in any meaningful way.

Not horrible, just ok.

I'm no longer seeing this.

I agree with the maker of Cannibal Campout!

I would have to agree, first trailer blows it away.

It tried to build upon the first without giving too much away, but it just came off as a weaker version of the first.

It didn't really expand in any meaningful way.

Not horrible, just ok.
Yeah, even despite the action they showed, which looked pretty good to be honest, but it was a lethargic trailer regardless, with lethargic music.

With this and the Antman trailer it seems MS doesn't even care about trailers because they know the movie will still make 1+ billion, and they're right.

I'm no longer seeing this.
Good, vote with your money! :cuss:

There hype is really ins't that high though, compared to the 1st trailer, it's just common practice to make reviews of trailers these days, I was gonna post that dude that reacts to stuff but I figured that already got old.

I agree with the maker of Cannibal Campout!

:lol

Man, some lucky individuals get 15 minutes, all I get is a mention in a post. :lol

Yeah, even despite the action they showed, which looked pretty good to be honest, but it was a lethargic trailer regardless, with lethargic music.

With this and the Antman trailer it seems MS doesn't even care about trailers because they know the movie will still make 1+ billion, and they're right.

Good, vote with your money! :cuss:

Yup, slow song worked great in the 1st, here it made the action feel like I was watching paint dry after taking benadryl.

Or blame the guy who edited the trailer together. You guys all remember the time Loki threw Tony out a window so hard that he turned into Steve?

:lol

I think the purple laser isn't even Ultron's, its Vision's. :lol

Anyone else notice Evans got demoted in billing?

28ickfs.jpg

He went from second billing [in the first film] to fourth.

Anyone else notice Evans got demoted in billing?

28ickfs.jpg

He went from second billing [in the first film] to fourth.

If you think about it Hemsworth and Ruffalo have had more recent movie projects than Evans lately, so it makes sense he got bumped down on the credits

If you think about it Hemsworth and Ruffalo have had more recent movie projects than Evans lately, so it makes sense he got bumped down on the credits

Hemsworth had RUSH in 2013 and BLACKHAT this year. Evans had SNOWPIERCER last year and his directorial debut BEFORE WE GO this year.

Can't say I agree with Evans getting bumped down.

Trailer was ok, nothing wow about it.
Even kinda meh, Ultron voice sounds really generic in this one, not robot-y at all.
Yep.
As always, teaser-trailers are far better made.
And considering unfinished CGI there's a huge hope that villain's voice gonna be changed, like with "Dork Niht Rises".

Hulk looks amazing!
Which actually makes the fact that there's no plans for Hulk solo film much more painful to swallow.

The world saw Cap fighting an Ultron drone. We saw about $500. :lol
:lol:lol:lol :monkey2

It's hard to be a fan of Rogers...

people like to capitalize on the hype
'Muricaaaaaaaaa...

Scarjo has actually been the breakout star outside of Marvel, both with critics and box office.

Evans comes next but only with SP, and while it was a critical success, box office wasn't close to watch Scarjo has been involved with.

I wasn't even aware that he directed a movie. :lol

Back