Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

An article from the UK says they offered ScarJo 13 mill and RDJ, Chris Hemsworth and Jeremy Renner bet a 50% raise.

So does that mean RDJ's percentage goes up, or that he got a base salary besides the percentage?

btw....for those insinuating the RDJ is getting too old for the part of Ironman, Samuael L. Jackson is 64 and he's getting his own Nick Fury movie.

...and discounted coffee :clap

btw....for those insinuating the RDJ is getting too old for the part of Ironman, Samuael L. Jackson is 64 and he's getting his own Nick Fury movie.[/COLOR][/B]

Jackson is 64?! Holy SMOKES! They did a good job concealing his age! :horror

And let's not forget, Ruffalo is in his mid-40's as well and has signed on as Banner for at least 5 more films. He'll be almost 60 if/when they all get made if not older. :dunno

And let's not forget, Ruffalo is in his mid-40's as well and has signed on as Banner for at least 5 more films. He'll be almost 60 if/when they all get made if not older. :dunno

That includes cameos though.

Let's be real, I was never part of the "dat ass!" committee. :lol

:1-1:

Nope, you think Hathaway is hotter. You don't even qualify for membership in the committee. :nana:

Jackson has a lot of gray now but facial he looks pretty young.

Age doesn't mean anything as long as you can play the role. And if Ruffalo's case, his action roles are CGI, so it doesn't matter. Same with RDJ's really.

I prefer them to have some age on them. Makes it more believeable. When you look at the 20 year olds out there, how believeable in the roles would they be.

Channing Tatum as Thor (yeah, he's 32, but looks like he's still in his 20s)? Robert Patterson as Ironman? Zac Efron as Captain America? Shia LeBeouf as Hawkeye? I can't even come up with one for Hulk! :lol

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Jackson has a lot of gray now but facial he looks pretty young.

Age doesn't mean anything as long as you can play the role. And if Ruffalo's case, his action roles are CGI, so it doesn't matter. Same with RDJ's really.

I prefer them to have some age on them. Makes it more believeable. When you look at the 20 year olds out there, how believeable in the roles would they be.

Channing Tatum as Thor (yeah, he's 32, but looks like he's still in his 20s)? Robert Patterson as Ironman? Zac Efron as Captain America? Shia LeBeouf as Hawkeye? I can't even come up with one for Hulk! :lol

I agree with you Ween! And that last paragraph is comical too! :rotfl

Justin Beiber as singing Hulk.

I am gonna have to agree. I like Scarlett and Black Widow but I wouldn't mind if she got the shaft for someone like Wasp, Ms. Marvel or Scarlet Witch. If this report is true, she definitely isn't worth that kinda of money.

Technically she's been getting the "Shaft" from Sam L. already.

I'll be here all night. :wave

Technically she's been getting the "Shaft" from Sam L. already.

I'll be here all night. :wave

I can't decide whether or not that's worse than Sean Penn :lol

But yeah, I was hoping SHIELD would have less of a role in Avengers 2 so we could fit in maybe two other heroes to be Avengers members. Let's see what happens though :)

No, I don't believe that. She's all over the place with guys these days since she broke it off with Sean Penn though.

Let's face it, we've all been getting the Shaft since Iron Man.

Literally, just add an eyepatch.

filmshaf.jpg

Obviously you all haven't been around many black people to know that they DON'T age. :)

Obviously you all haven't been around many black people to know that they DON'T age. :)

They do age, just some better than others.

Samuel can look his age if he doesn't shave anything. :lol

dm-K5PV.gif

Scarlett is crazy hot but that doesn't translate to great acting abilities. She was good in Lost in Translation but she isn't the best actress in the world.

Essentially they are paying for her T & A because that's more important to most fanboys then the ability to convey emotion.

Having said that, I'm indifferant to the amount of money she makes, good for her.

I disagree. She sold me on the comedic aspects with the Russians (which easily could've been too cheesy), the heart-felt back and forth with Hawkeye, and the tough chick with Cap at the end. She also sold it perfectly in Iron Man 2 as well. Plus, she's at least believable in her role unlike other actresses who've been given a shot at comic characters.

Back