Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

I disagree. She sold me on the comedic aspects with the Russians (which easily could've been too cheesy), the heart-felt back and forth with Hawkeye, and the tough chick with Cap at the end. She also sold it perfectly in Iron Man 2 as well. Plus, she's at least believable in her role unlike other actresses who've been given a shot at comic characters.

:lecture :exactly: :goodpost:

Let's be real, I was never part of the "dat ass!" committee. :lol

:1-1:

I know that, my comment was meant for other in this thread. You know who you are! :lol

Is Sam tappin that!?

I think it's in his contract. It'd be in mine if I was SLJ. :naughty

I disagree. She sold me on the comedic aspects with the Russians (which easily could've been too cheesy), the heart-felt back and forth with Hawkeye, and the tough chick with Cap at the end. She also sold it perfectly in Iron Man 2 as well. Plus, she's at least believable in her role unlike other actresses who've been given a shot at comic characters.

:exactly: Especially on the bolded sentence. :lecture :goodpost:

I think Scarlett is great and I would be disappointed if she didn't return or if they killed her off. I don't think its fair if she makes more than the other team members/actors.... They were all great! So I'm guessing with the success of TA, the rest of them will be making similar profits. But I could be wrong.

I could list about 10 actresses who could've played the role as good or better than Scarlett. I do like her and enjoy her in this role. Don't mind her pay increase, just wish they would have put a better female character in it like the ones I mentioned earlier. Hopefully they still do and she's not the only female heroine.

I could list about 10 actresses who could've played the role as good or better than Scarlett. I do like her and enjoy her in this role. Don't mind her pay increase, just wish they would have put a better female character in it like the ones I mentioned earlier. Hopefully they still do and she's not the only female heroine.

I just don't see them messing with the lineup, at least just yet. There will be a couple of female characters in Guardians though. We'll have to wait and see what they announce at the Con.

Scarlett is crazy hot but that doesn't translate to great acting abilities. She was good in Lost in Translation but she isn't the best actress in the world.

Essentially they are paying for her T & A because that's more important to most fanboys then the ability to convey emotion.

I was indifferent to her in Ironman 2 (didn't like the movie itself though), but loved her in Avengers. Is she the best actress in the world? Probably not, that's awfully high praise for anyone, but she was completely believable in Avengers, and I thought she showed quite a bit of emotion.

Just cause she's hot, doesn't mean she isn't capable. I think she was as solid as any of her male co-stars.

She needs to lose some weight. She's starting to show some heavy baggage. Otherwise, I don't mind her reprising her role as Black Widow, but it does irk me that they're panning her off as part of the original Avengers.

She needs to lose some weight. She's starting to show some heavy baggage. Otherwise, I don't mind her reprising her role as Black Widow, but it does irk me that they're panning her off as part of the original Avengers.

I always laugh at these remarks as most of the time they come from 350lb, maternal basement dwellers or 80lb, pimpled geeks who's best shot at even getting near a woman like ScarJo is the autograph line at a comic convention. :lol

I don't understand why people think she's overweight. This was at the Avengers premiere only a few months ago... :dunno

110412-Scarlett-Johansson-Avengers-Premiere-05.jpg

Scarlet looks great the way she is no need to go skinnier.

Scarlett overweight?
:lol!!
Seriously people... :rolleyes2
I've liked her since Lost in Translation and she just keeps getting better and better with age! :drool :naughty
Unlike Angelina Jolie who has gone from really hot to disgusting...

I don't think she is fat but I would like if they held her to the same standards they do as the males.

I don't expect her to be bulky or ripped but she should atleast be more muscular than she is to be a believable super hero. Esp if she is making this much $$$

I don't think she is fat but I would like if they held her to the same standards they do as the males.

I don't expect her to be bulky or ripped but she should atleast be more muscular than she is to be a believable super hero. Esp if she is making this much $$$

She's held to an entirely different set of stereotypical standards, so that statement is redundant. :lol

Personally, I'll believe that ScarJo can take more of a beating than the likes of Angelina Jolie or Anne Hathaway, 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. :huh

She's held to an entirely different set of stereotypical standards, so that statement is redundant. :lol

Personally, I'll believe that ScarJo can take more of a beating than the likes of Angelina Jolie or Anne Hathaway, 7 days a week and twice on Sundays. :huh

Yea! :exactly: not to mention I'd...well...sexual innuendos and what not :rotfl

Anthony Hopkins, SLJ, RDJ and Tom Hiddleston aren't that athletic either... :dunno

Anthony Hopkins, SLJ, RDJ and Tom Hiddleston aren't that athletic either... :dunno

I dunno whether this is a joke or not... they are either playing old people, guys with armor or gods. She is supposed to be a "master assassin" whose traits include: Abnormally superior athletic condition and extensive military, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and espionage training.

And yeah females standards are pretty much just supposed to be skinny, which apparantly she can't meet either according to the people who think she's chubby. :dunno

Back