Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

I dunno whether this is a joke or not... they are either playing old people, guys with armor or gods. She is supposed to be a "master assassin" whose traits include: Abnormally superior athletic condition and extensive military, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and espionage training.

She's essentially a spy. Can you think of better "assets" to get close to someone and punch their ticket? :cuckoo:

I dunno whether this is a joke or not... they are either playing old people, guys with armor or gods. She is supposed to be a "master assassin" whose traits include: Abnormally superior athletic condition and extensive military, hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and espionage training.

Moot point...
Loki looks pretty muscular here:

Loki.jpeg

So does Odin:

Odin_001.jpg

Tony:

mullet-tony-stark.jpg

and Nick Fury:

images

BTW, here's a REAL russian Spy:

Anna-Chapman-i171008.jpg

She needs to lose some weight. She's starting to show some heavy baggage. Otherwise, I don't mind her reprising her role as Black Widow, but it does irk me that they're panning her off as part of the original Avengers.

You have no idea what a real woman is if you think she's heavy.

I don't think she is fat but I would like if they held her to the same standards they do as the males.

I don't expect her to be bulky or ripped but she should atleast be more muscular than she is to be a believable super hero. Esp if she is making this much $$$

Same standard as the males? SHE'S NOT A MALE!!!!

A person doesn't need to be built like Arnold used to be to kick ass.

Good Lord!! :slap

Same standard as the males? SHE'S NOT A MALE!!!!

A person doesn't need to be built like Arnold used to be to kick ass.

Good Lord!! :slap

Did you even read my whole post? I never said she should be... but what's stopping her from getting in as good as shape as someone like Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner or even Milla Jovovich or Halle Berry?

If you guys honestly think someone with a body like this is a realistic take on someone who is supposed to be part of a team of superheroes, than more power to you. :dunno
https://www.hollywoodgrind.com/scarlett-johansson-fat-in-a-bikini/
https://www.wwtdd.com/2011/04/scarlett-johansson-isnt-pregnant-just-fat/

Again, I don't think she's fat, but I do think she could get into better shape for the role.

Did you even read my whole post? I never said she should be... but what's stopping her from getting in as good as shape as someone like Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Garner or even Milla Jovovich or Halle Berry?

Well it's not like she's making 20 million dollars or anything. :dunno

I agree superhero women should be in better shape, not WWE shape but as least even a hint of muscle tone, particularly with Catwoman. Nolan calls that realistic, Banes escaped convicts would run a train on her, the end.

If you guys honestly think someone with a body like this is a realistic take on someone who is supposed to be part of a team of superheroes, than more power to you. :dunno
https://www.hollywoodgrind.com/scarlett-johansson-fat-in-a-bikini/
https://www.wwtdd.com/2011/04/scarlett-johansson-isnt-pregnant-just-fat/

Again, I don't think she's fat, but I do think she could get into better shape for the role.

Well it's not like she's making 20 million dollars or anything. :dunno

I agree superhero women should be in better shape, not WWE shape but as least even a hint of muscle tone, particularly with Catwoman. Nolan calls that realistic, Banes escaped convicts would run a train on her, the end.

Refer back to Kuzeh's post. Anna Chapman is the real deal and she doesn't fit your stereotype.

Did Ana beat up several men at once? Or did she just use her vajajay to gain info...

Did Ana beat up several men at once? Or did she just use her vajajay to gain info...

You'd have to ask her. :dunno

But honestly, Steven Seagal looks like he's about a buffet dinner away from a heart attack and he can beat your ass 200 different ways without even breaking a sweat. So not sure what your point is. :huh

She didn't, she's a professional whore that got caught.

Steve vs 2-3 prisoners who work out everyday? I think your watching too much wrestling.

I get that she's fighting fictional aliens but it's still as laughable as Zack Galifanakas as Captain America.

Steve vs 2-3 prisoners who work out everyday? I think your watching too much wrestling.

I get that she's fighting fictional aliens but it's still as laughable as Zack Galifanakas as Captain America.

You're wrong. The man's overweight for sure, but don't deny his credentials. You should really look them up before posting again. :lol

I think you're giving him too much credit. 1 that knows how to fight would ____ him up. :clap

Wanna see serious go to the batman dx 12 thread

That's about a figure. No matter what, you'll have people nit picking them to death. It one thing to have it in hand and it being terrible and complaining, but some just go ape ____ over nothing. It's laughable.

Well some folks here hold their $200 toys to very high standards. Considering what they probably pay for female company I kind of get it.

Back