Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailers have done nothing for me, but I'll see it 'cause Fassbender. As for the games, I got only Revelations, for the setting, but it told a completely one sided and wrapped version of events, that it soured me from seeking the rest of them. So, yeah, I ain't the biggest fan. Still, it's got Fassbender, so it's got my money.

Assassin's Creed is essentially an alternate-history series. I didn't like how the core beliefs of Christian theology were negated in the games in a rather patronizing way. But, the series has its own universe and it's good to keep that in mind.

Assassin's Creed is essentially an alternate-history series. I didn't like how the core beliefs of Christian theology were negated in the games in a rather patronizing way. But, the series has its own universe and it's good to keep that in mind.

I get that it's an AU essentially, but when you set the game in Constantinopole and portray the Byzantines as the evil overlords and the Turks as the poor, innocent little folks who wouldn't hurt a fly, then you're bound to rustle some feathers. It wasn't a case of portraying things from both POVs, it was a matter of just taking one side. Now, they couldn't have set the game during the 400 year enslavement though, as that would've been racist/too controversial, right?

Either way, I ain't "triggered" about it, but after playing ACII, Brotherhood, III and then buying Revelations, I wasn't able to get into it, and thus ignored the rest. It's got a neat premise, but the annual games ruined it I think.

Buonas tardess cabalieros!
Una zzzerbezzza porfavvor.
(In Spanish accent, I suppose that's ok though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIPt5jbYtLo
It is very realistic for a central European to speak a bad southern and an ok western.

I imagine Riddick feels the same way when someone butchers Russian lol
I barely understand what they're sayin' in this scene. :lol

Hey Riddick, how bad does Affleck speak Russian?
Wasn't really payin' attention. He's just too good lookin'... :monkey3

Stupid idea release a movie closer to any Star Wars related... :slap

Passengers made the same mistake... :slap

it wasn't just that. reviews were brutal. Even youtube nerdy reviews were savage

GKHal92.jpg

Watched it last night. Thought it was boring, even the fight scene's weren't that good.

"THR reports that Assassin’s Creed is currently on track to lose between $75 – $100 million.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

98e6a092b459bc68ad9f0fa007486539.png

tumblr_mab9ntXCKC1r66u20o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"THR reports that Assassin’s Creed is currently on track to lose between $75 – $100 million.

giphy.gif

:lol :lol :lol

98e6a092b459bc68ad9f0fa007486539.png

tumblr_mab9ntXCKC1r66u20o1_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least the RE films are entertaining, even though they're far removed from the games. Ass Bleed looks abominable, and the reviews back that up.

Aside from the music, I thought the assassin creed trailers looked good. They looked loyal to the source material, good cast, and I really thought Hollywood was going to do this the right way. Sad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

saw it and I still cant believe that the coped out of doing a real leap of faith and eagle vision, which btw i am the only one to have done a proper eagle vision effect for ubisoft for a promo for a product sold on ubiworkshop, yep on a budget of 200$ we did something a multi million $ film avoided.
If and a big if, if ever theres a sequel, they need to fix a lot of the film issues, including stunts, action sequences and a better story.after all, this series started with an epic storyline , they need to copy the first couple of games and touch more on histories great moments

First mistake was hiring Justin Kurzel. I ****ing knew he'd bore the **** out of this like he did Macbeth. Fassbender needs to stick to just acting. Producing isn't his strong point.

What's so hard about damn video games and movies? The plot is laid out in front of you, the characters are written, the damn thing is pretty much already made. Copy and paste it onto film.

It's not like a comic book or book adaptation where they're multiple arcs or if u skip a chapter the viewer won't get it. If they'd adapt freaking assassins creed 2 to the way it is played it'd be a great movie. Same goes for many others. Uncharted,halo,resident evil,dishonored,star fox,metal gear ,metroid,god of war. The list goes on.

Back