Action Figure Damtoys–Assassin's Creed –1/6th scale Aguilar Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not invested in Assassin's Creed Figures, but I wonder if that guy would make a good medieval Archer/Robin Hood Impression?

So few good archers to choose from. Undecided.

Has anyone seen a place that you can buy this from? I've been looking at all the main places - Sideshow, BBTS, Popcultcha, Forbidden Planet, Alter Ego....no one seems to have this anywhere for pre-order or purchase. I just picked up the Edward Kenway from BBTS and was really hoping to add Altair with him, but I can't locate him anywhere. Any leads on this?

Has anyone seen a place that you can buy this from? I've been looking at all the main places - Sideshow, BBTS, Popcultcha, Forbidden Planet, Alter Ego....no one seems to have this anywhere for pre-order or purchase. I just picked up the Edward Kenway from BBTS and was really hoping to add Altair with him, but I can't locate him anywhere. Any leads on this?

If you google 'dam toys aguilar' you'll find a number of stores selling it.

You won't find it locally (for USA) because the distributor never offered it here.

OSO has him and the others https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/1-6-assassins-creed-aguilar-figure-damtoys
I have Altair on order with them. They are based in NYC. Great customer service.

Cotswold Collectibles has both Aguilar and Altair. Based in the US and very reliable. I've purchased many time from them. They get things slower than most though so just be prepared for that.

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Assassins-Creed-Aguilar

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Assassins-Creed-Altair-the-Mentor

Just got mine today from v-store. Will try to take pictures over the next few days.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

I picked up mine on Saturday. I know the movie bombed but i think this might be my favourite Dam Assassin thus far. Outfit is very detailed and the figure is pretty poseable as well. The base is nice but seems to be made of a soft plastic/rubbery material. It gives of a strong smell.

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic.
agi.jpg

Pleased with him? I know people generally disliked the movie but I loved the design.
No bad feels looking at him out of the box. My wife bought it for me, so she is usually the best judge pointing out weird flaws but loved it. The outfit is beautifully detailed and a great fit.

Finally got around to taking some pics, sorry the lighting isnt great.
Only complaint could be that his legs are a tiny weeny bit loose at the ankles, but thats it really he stands fine, but HT Ezio has the same style foot.
The fabric outfit allows good posing even though its very fitted and appears restrictive it thankfully isnt. Overall very happy!
bfde482188c192ba6a670b88fe638eb5.jpg
c468916d5a76ec28c449cae247a591a5.jpg
68884ae0a6e6491fd1816318c5193016.jpg
d0139ddf5b0ec840129f585ef7742a3e.jpg

Its wired, plus the trim of his outfit too.

The figure looks like such a leap up from Edward.
Maybe the live film version was much easier to translate to a high end figure in the real world.

Finally got around to taking some pics, sorry the lighting isnt great.
Only complaint could be that his legs are a tiny weeny bit loose at the ankles, but thats it really he stands fine, but HT Ezio has the same style foot.
The fabric outfit allows good posing even though its very fitted and appears restrictive it thankfully isnt. Overall very happy!
bfde482188c192ba6a670b88fe638eb5.jpg
c468916d5a76ec28c449cae247a591a5.jpg
68884ae0a6e6491fd1816318c5193016.jpg
d0139ddf5b0ec840129f585ef7742a3e.jpg

He looks nice man, can we have more pics please or maybe even a video :wink1:

Cool looking figure, though I would prefer a different expression on the sculpt. I think so many sculpts would benefit from a more determined, heroic type of expression than the vacant look they seem to have.

Back