Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks pretty cool, I've played the first game but never beat it. I've always wanted to go back and play the first trilogy, I did have fun with the first game though.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I imagine since they used Kayne West music they are trying to appeal to younglins, which probably means the movie sucks. However, I played the first 3 games and really enjoyed them. If the movie stays close to its origins it should be good.

Someone edited the trailer with some proper AC theme from the games!

Much Much better!

Wow, some of you guys are hard jaded ain't it?

This trailer by all accounts looks fantastic and looks to be handled respectfully by the right people.

Oscar winning casts, the director who did Macbeth, Michael Fassbender playing the lead!!! and amazing stunts, I can't remember the last time a Videogame based property being taken this seriously.

giphy.gif

Wow, some of you guys are hard jaded ain't it?

This trailer by all accounts looks fantastic and looks to be handled respectfully by the right people.

Oscar winning casts, the director who did Macbeth, Michael Fassbender playing the lead!!! and amazing stunts, I can't remember the last time a Videogame based property being taken this seriously.

yet... they completely ruined and trashed all that hard work... with such an AWFUL choice for music...........

what the fork??? seriously wtf were they thinking? are video games fans also huge KAnye fans? i doubt it.

I doubt the people who made the film were the ones who picked the trailer music

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

this, this is awesome. i love it like that

thanks, i seriously love the crap out of this game series, i did a promo for ubisoft mtl and when i watched the trailer at 12 am , i felt like someone just gave up on what was bad ass about this series and decided to bend to the studios or something and went with the worst choice for a track, so i stayed up redid it and even went as far as adding some audio fx from the game to punch it up a bit.
I have pride in this series, who ever did the trailer, not so much

Someone edited the trailer with some proper AC theme from the games!

Much Much better!

i understand this might be music from the game but it doesnt fit well with the cut of the trailer.

Natalielovecraft's version for me works the best

giphy.gif

yet... they completely ruined and trashed all that hard work... with such an AWFUL choice for music...........

what the fork??? seriously wtf were they thinking? are video games fans also huge KAnye fans? i doubt it.

I hardly call a questionable music choice in a teaser trailer ruining all the hard work.

It is common for the first trailer to use a music track that will most likely never end up in the final movie.

The music is only a small part of why I disliked the trailer. It just looks like every paste of **** game to film.

A blegh trailer for sure but it has some interesting stuff.
I fed up on the game series long ago but this looks different and kinda fresh.

____

986969986_zpszygr6jrv.jpg

Probably. Any idea if anyone is making 1/6 Warcraft figures? I know Phicen and WETA are making statues but I need Lothar's armor in 1/6.

I hardly call a questionable music choice in a teaser trailer ruining all the hard work.

It is common for the first trailer to use a music track that will most likely never end up in the final movie.

the music can be as important as the visuals. it sets the mood, thats pretty frogging important

put benny hill on that trailer and lets see how much you like it
lets see what mood it sets :exactly:

Back