Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt the people who made the film were the ones who picked the trailer music

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That often happens. It's the marketing team.

BvS was a recent victim of this...which is why the whole movie was spoiled by one trailer.

Supposedly the movie is 65% modern day, 35% historical.

Not what I wanted.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This first film will set the scene for who Abstergo are for general viewers not familiar with the story. The sequel i believe has the green light already, expect more historical action then (i hope anyway)

I recently came back from a vacation to Dubrovnik in Croatia. What an amazing setting that would be for an Assassins Creed film! For anyone who has visited Dubrovnik will tell you the whole city is like a giant sized adventure playground for Parkour practioners.

Trailer really did the same as the last one did for me, nothing. Don't like that they went with what I assume is a made up character instead of Desmond, but I don't even know what the current deal is with the series since I bailed after ACII.

I guess the trailer is good but what on earth drives them to those music choices? What kind of dumb ass focus group told them that's the music people want in those trailers?

Also, I heard they will speak Spanish on some scenes, well, that's gonna pull me out of the illusion right away because Fassbender speaks atrocious Spanish.

I guess the trailer is good but what on earth drives them to those music choices? What kind of dumb ass focus group told them that's the music people want in those trailers?

Also, I heard they will speak Spanish on some scenes, well, that's gonna pull me out of the illusion right away because Fassbender speaks atrocious Spanish.

Really? Some Germans are good at speaking Spanish.

Buonas tardess cabalieros!

Una zzzerbezzza porfavvor (In Spanish accent, I suppose that's ok though)

I totally forgot about that scene. :horror

They should've gotten Vigo Mortensen for AC. His Spanish is...

iHTztV1.jpg

I imagine Riddick feels the same way when someone butchers Russian :lol

So basically every actor ever :lol

I hope that atrocious music is only in the trailer, and they'll have an orchestra compose for the movie. Other than that, it seems about what I expected.

But, I think it would've been better if the Fast Bender went solo instead of teaming up with a group. That said, the team-based storyline missions really put me off where AC Unity was concerned.

I totally forgot about that scene. :horror

They should've gotten Vigo Mortensen for AC. His Spanish is...
Oh yeah, he speaks perfect Spanish, because he grew up in Argentina right? It wouldn't be difficult for him to do a Spanish accent.

But I like Fassbender and don't care about AC, so I just hope he does a decent job there.
So basically every actor ever :lol
Yup.

Hey Riddick, how bad does Affleck speak Russian?

I hope that atrocious music is only in the trailer, and they'll have an orchestra compose for the movie. Other than that, it seems about what I expected.

But, I think it would've been better if the Fast Bender went solo instead of teaming up with a group. That said, the team-based storyline missions really put me off where AC Unity was concerned.
Surely they will. This music (and the Kanye stuff) is simply meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator; they know that others will overlook it for the content anyway.

The trailers have done nothing for me, but I'll see it 'cause Fassbender. As for the games, I got only Revelations, for the setting, but it told a completely one sided and wrapped version of events, that it soured me from seeking the rest of them. So, yeah, I ain't the biggest fan. Still, it's got Fassbender, so it's got my money.

Back