Action Figure Damtoys–Assassin's Creed –1/6th scale Aguilar Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is wow. If this figure was released by HT, people would be lauding it as one of their best pieces. The outfit is one of the most elaborate and detailed 1/6 pieces I've handled. Too bad the source material was less than favorably received, because had it done well I would suspect a much more prominent reaction to this fig.
8088855c43469e8ca35d5e45595d8a50.jpg

All I can say is wow. If this figure was released by HT, people would be lauding it as one of their best pieces. The outfit is one of the most elaborate and detailed 1/6 pieces I've handled. Too bad the source material was less than favorably received, because had it done well I would suspect a much more prominent reaction to this fig.
8088855c43469e8ca35d5e45595d8a50.jpg
Wow. This guy and that pose look amazing! Just picked up Altair because i've always been a huge fan of the games. As much as I didn't like the movie, your picture may have just sold me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Altair is definitely worth it. Got mine lookin over the collection.
cc9108416f5cbc1cd8929378656eab89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This entire line is good. Aguilar is HT quality in nearly every regard, minus the eye paint apps. If HT would have put this out, folks would be classifying it as their figure of the year.
91b4211e6017006625800f1d5bf1bfc4.jpg

This entire line is good. Aguilar is HT quality in nearly every regard, minus the eye paint apps. If HT would have put this out, folks would be classifying it as their figure of the year.
91b4211e6017006625800f1d5bf1bfc4.jpg

I was really impressed by the overall built of the figure. Everything looks well made and Damtoys seems to have good track record in keeping the figure pretty close to prototype. I really want to own this figure since I am a sucker for medieval/fantasy genre eventhough the movie was awful. But have you seen Keyboard Warrior’s review on YouTube? Seems like his reception is quite unfavorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having not played or watched AC I simply bought parts of his outfit on ebay and made my own figure:

_dsc0219.jpg

_dsc0229.jpg

_dsc0228.jpg

And yes, I forgot to put the arrows the right way on his back. :lol

The outfit is really well done. Good job, Damtoys!

The assassin's blades on Aguilar are retractable, which is a cool feature. Do not understand why it couldn't be that way with Altair's or with Kenway's... all three are really good figures though. Looking forward to Connor and hoping they do more. Only gripe I have with Aguilar is the huge piece of building for the stand, it should of came with a regular stand as well.

Back