Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall, her acting was pretty "meh" in TDKR. The Fast Bender might be the only redeeming thing about this movie.

Marion Cotillard was a terrible Talia in TDKR. Nolan should have gotten Castle star Stana Katic, who incidentally is the right age and played her in Batman Arkham City.

talia_al_ghul.jpg

Nolan-shmolan Dork Nikht talks again... Really, guys?

Just.
Let.
It.
GOOO00000oo00OOoo0OO!

All I know is that Ubisoft must be heavily involved, otherwise they wouldn't share the license.
Now whether it's good or bad...

I'm not too optimistic. AC has practically turned into a run-of-the-mill, cash-grab series like COD now. The storyline for the post ACR games have been exceedingly lackluster at best, and let me not tell you how broken Unity was; Ubi was still trying to patch it months after release :lol.

It was also pretty disheartening that two years ago, they fired the creator of AC, Patrice Désilets, without notice. So, we have no idea who's writing the script, but it's not looking good...

Using TDKR as a gauge of Cotillard's acting ability is moronic. Besides, she did fine. Yes, her last breath was bad, but that was two measly seconds and more on Nolan for not noticing or giving a damn than it is on her. He could have just sliced that bit out if not do a retake.

I doubt Stana Katic or anyone else would have played that role significantly better.

But yeah...

Nolan-shmolan Dork Nikht talks again... Really, guys?

Just.
Let.
It.
GOOO00000oo00OOoo0OO!

:exactly::lol

Stana Katic did a fantastic job as Talia in Arkham City. I thought Megan Cotillard was way too out of character, but, then again, everyone was in that awful movie.

Looks great, I wasn't even aware of this or that Fassbender is in it. Pretty cool.

I'm not too familiar with the games or the characters, but I recognize the costume, so that's a good thing...for the film. Doesn't the character wear a white costume though?

I'm not too familiar with the games or the characters, but I recognize the costume, so that's a good thing...for the film. Doesn't the character wear a white costume though?

Same here, I've never played much of the games, but I can look at this and know immediately what it is. Plus, I like the actor. At the very least, this movie could provide an opportunity for a good Fassbender headsculpt, which I'm sure would be welcome.

I'm not sure how the movie will play out, but having Fassbender is nothing short of a good thing. The dude was a good casting choice.

Back