Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I can see Fassbender playing Desmond in the current time and another cool actor playing Altair back during the Crusades, like Godfather part II style. I'm fine with a retelling of the games if it's already UbiSoft who is in most control.

But I always thought ths would work out better as a HBO series or something, so we get plenty of Altair, Ezio, and Connor time as well as the supporting characters (Da Vinci, George Washington, Machiavelli) to play a big role. Not to mention all the cliff hangers the series has are perfect for television.

Okay...those three links brought me to the google main page lol :slap not sure if you did it incorrectly or your trying to make me work for the answer

Never played these games, but I've seen commercials and this could make a great movie. Is there a reason they always wear white?

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Big budget without the usual Hollywood bull and the actual creator watching over it.

Great choice of actor too. I can totally see him as Ezio.

Reason they are not using Fransisco Randez is because

1) he might look pretty but doesn't mean he could act

2) this movie needs a big name attached to it cause outside of videogamers, no one else knows what the hell AC is.

Never played these games, but I've seen commercials and this could make a great movie. Is there a reason they always wear white?

The way I took it is that in the original game it was easy for them to blend in with the priests when they were waiting to kill a target or wanted to get away from guards. But they never actually gave a reason.

It became more cosmetic than purposeful. After AC1, Ezio's outfits were flamboyant and really only blended in with the crowd at certain times. Connor doesn't seem to care about blending in at all lol.

But the only other thing is that it seems they only wear white up until the rank of master. As teachers and assassin grandmasters they seem to wear black armor or robes. But, that's just speculation on my part. So maybe as part of their tutelage, they must prove that they can carry out missions wearing the traditional training robes?

Having just gotten into these games recently, I wish instead of taking the theatrical route they would make it a cable mini-series... Something along the lines of Rome or the Tudors...

Wow, I haven't heard of this till now! I can't wait! Michael Fassbender is amazing. Whatever role he decides to play, it will make the film that much better! :clap

Back