Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait is he playing altair,ezio or conner ? Prince of persia all over again hope its good. He could play a good ezio.

Usually I wouldn't give this sort of movie the time of day but as Fassbender is involved I will give this a go.

I'd love for once for their to be a decent video game adaption where they actually use the source material and not just the name.

I've got that familiar feeling where the main characters won't have ever been in any of the games and the setting and story and theme all sanitised to not even resemble the games

:(

I'd love for once for their to be a decent video game adaption where they actually use the source material and not just the name.

I've got that familiar feeling where the main characters won't have ever been in any of the games and the setting and story and theme all sanitised to not even resemble the games

:(

That's the whole point of Ubisoft retaining creative rights. It basically means that they have a bigger say than the studio does. This is unprecedented in video game-to-movie adaptations. Usually the studio idiot squad takes over and changes everything. If Ubisoft has their way, this movie will kick major @ss! :yess:

This movie will be awful there arent any good video game movies and they probably going to change **** around.

Actually Ubisoft has more control than Fox in this situation. When this deal happened, everyone in Hollywood took notice how much creative control Fox gave up to get the rights. Ubisoft basically admitted that AC is their cash cow, and they will not let a movie ruin it. I believe they get the final say on scripting and a few other things. It was a big deal when it all happened. So there is a chance, this will make a great movie.

I hope if Fassbender is playing a game character he is Ezio or Desmond. Otherwise it would suck that a role for a minority got whitewashed(**** you Prince of Persia!!!).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! **** AC Movie, Ubisoft ****ed up the continuity with 3 and 4. Why give it to a studio who ****s up continuity. *cough* X-men *cough*

this is good.

Fassbender can do the lead.

he can do the villain.

he can even do the leading woman.

all in one movie.

this movie.

:lecture

Assassins-Creed-Lineage-BD-NS.jpg

This is the only AC movie that was good imo. :lecture

Thanks for the info, will try to find that movie

the lineage film was done by ubisoft at their montreal film studio( yes ubisoft has an actual film studio) and the team behind lineage is working on this film also, the whole purpose of the film studio at ubisoft was and still is to bring to life their series ... also cool little thing i found at this page from ubisoft store https://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/books-and-comics/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-journal/

theres a mini film at the bottom of that linked page, pretty cool little promo for their items

direct link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wce_o44Rsmc

love the costumes and the final shot from it, pretty cool and yes im a big assassin's creed fan lol

Finally some news of this movie. It's set for a release on December 16th 2016 :lol.

Assassin's Creed Movie Release Date Revealed - GameSpot

The upcoming live-action movie based on Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed series starring Oscar-nominated actor Michael Fassbender will hit theatres on December 21, 2016. 20th Century Fox announced the date this week (via The Hollywood Reporter), which is one week after the first Star Wars spinoff from Disney.

Previously, the Assassin's Creed movie was scheduled to come to theaters in August 2015, but Fox delayed the project in September 2014 due to reported production issues.

Fassbender will play the lead role in the film, which will be directed by Justin Kurzel, who directed Fassbender in upcoming movie Macbeth. No other cast members or plot details have been announced.

Talking about the movie last year, Fassbender said the Assassin's Creed film will be respectful of the game. At the same time, however, the actor pointed out that "we also want to bring new elements to it and perhaps our own vision of things that already exist in the game."

Ubisoft has a total of six movies in the pipeline. In addition to Assassin's Creed, the Paris-based publisher is making movies based on its Far Cry, Rabbids, Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell, and Ghost Recon franchises. In all instances, Ubisoft will retain creative control through its Ubisoft Motion Pictures group.

Though the Assassin's Creed movie won't arrive until 2016, fans of the stealth-action series are getting a new game next year in the form of Assassin's Creed Victory, which is set in Victorian era London, according to a recent leak.

Back