Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going to be heartbroken if after the full reveal either

1) its going to have the paintwork of a medicom figure
2) its going to have the tailoring of a medicom figure
3) Its going to be higher priced than im willing to pay

As big fan as i am of Ezio,im scared to death too:lol
With this figure,i think the tailoring is way more important than good paintjob since he will be displayed with half of his face covered anyway.

Hot Toys did a good job on the licence but they abandoned it so i'm eagerly looking forward to these reveals.And while fire figures sounds like a bootleg company it is a marketing ploy.Their logo looks like the ht one.Still,if they do a good job i'll be there to buy their figures and support their bussiness.

Last edited:
Hot Toys did a good job on the licence but they abandoned it so i'm eagerly looking forward to these reveals.And while fire figures sounds like a bootleg company is a marketing ploy.Their logo looks like the ht one.Still,if they do a good job i'll be there to buy their figures and support their bussiness.

Goodpost :)

Medicom's tailoring is pretty nice. You must not of had a Medicom figure or maybe just not recently :dunno the only place they lack in when it comes to the figures costume is still using plastic belts. Tailoring on Ichabod Crane is great as well as Snape and Harry

Paintwork while still not up to HT level it's much better than it used to be a year or 2 ago. Snape and Jake Lonergran look pretty nice.

Medicom's tailoring is pretty nice. You must not of had a Medicom figure or maybe just not recently :dunno
Ironically i had a bit of a nickname on a website i frequented a while ago for my amount of Medicom figures, id had over 30. Though i must confess ive not bought a medicom for over a year. I think some materials they can do well and some they cannot. I just see the material they use on the assassins to be a potential for looking fluffy and light and not hang correctly

but its not like HT cant be collared for that too. Im just in a negative mind frame with these figures because they seem too good to be true for some reason.

You have to know what Medicom figures to check out to see their true strength. People underestimate Medicom and it's a bit unfair since they are a lot more forgiving for Enterbay and Hot Toys. The Medicom Jojo's Bizarre Adventure figures are amazing and some of the coolest 1/6 figures on the market. No one can capture the manga/anime look as well as Medicom. Companies like Hot Toys have tried, and it turns out awful like their City Hunter figures.

but its not like HT cant be collared for that too. Im just in a negative mind frame with these figures because they seem too good to be true for some reason.

I agree with you there. New company with no previous figures but yet has a pretty big videogame license? Does sound a bit iffy. As much as I'd want these, if BBTS or some other places don't carry this I probably won't order. I'd rather be safe with my money

I agree with you there. New company with no previous figures but yet has a pretty big videogame license? Does sound a bit iffy. As much as I'd want these, if BBTS or some other places don't carry this I probably won't order. I'd rather be safe with my money

My thoughts as well. It's strange that a figure company that named themselves so close to 'Hot Toys' would suddenly release products from a big franchise like Assassin's Creed. Makes this feel like a bootlegger company, probably some guys in China where copyrights, if any, are such a blur at best.

why not release the ezio from AC2 ? its best from all the ezio's series..
but thank god they will release altair, really need that figure.

I really liked the way old man Ezio looked.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOP50TSA4X0[/ame]

like a Medicom figure? :)

This is there response to me in terms of 1/6:

Hello Omar
Thank you *for Emailing us
This month u will be able to see full reveal of Ezio and Our website
and Yes definitely we have a plane for Altair and Connor just after Ezio
Plz feel free to ask any question
Stay tuned
Thanks Again
Regards

Hope they keep their word

Nothing yet. :( any news. Maybe we never gonna see 1/4 figures this year from this company.

Nothing yet. any news. Maybe we never gonna see 1/4 figures this year from this company.

Than we wait for next Year ;)

Hope that they will Release Ezio and Connor this Year

I dont sh** Money :D

Back