Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True but I like the revelations outfit a tad more. Sure tou can say that ezio is nearing his end,that his journey is I've bit that's wwhatcnakes it special. The fact that his prime days are gone,that he is in an old and kinds frail body but he still keeps fighting for his cause.

Definitely no denying your statements. Like you but inversely, I like the brotherhood outfit just barely more than the revelations one. I do like how their attire kind of tells their story for them in a way. You can kind of see where he's at in his life by his robes

Every character's attire must say a story.Superman's bright colours,batman's dark and brooding symbol,snake's abillity to adapt and his true nature.Every outfit must reveal something about the character,his motives and his life.

PS:I edited my previous post too.Autocorrect is a pain in the *** sometimes.

I played everyone they put out couldn't finish brotherhood or part 3 to damn boring.
Seriously? I thought brotherhood's storyline was pretty amazing, not to mention all the new combo kills that were introduced to the franchise. Plus, it's a helluva lot more climactic then AC3 was.

For me, Assassins creed has always had awful, clunky, glitchy gameplay, but what kept me going back was the amazing story and characters. I've always put up with it because of that, but assassins creed 3 was so boring, together with the gameplay, it made it one of the worst games I've played.

cleveland-brown.png

I just posted a link to this thread on their Facebook page. Maybe we'll get some tidbits here. :)

EDIT: Woah, functional accessories? That crossbow has an actual line and trigger??!!?

Back