Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did everyone get refunded?

These figures had so much potential. It's a shame they were never released.

Yep put in the record books this year, Ezio's, Altair, Connor, Captain Kenway, Django are top of being canceled for 2013.

Yeah, they relaunched into ex figures, but they are not using trademark names anymore. They are the ones who are going to release the wolverine ("wolfman") figure that was posted on the marvel figure section.

Oh they are the same company. I know people were talking about wether or not they were, but I didn't know it was official. They'll probably just get shut down by EA again.

Hi guys,

Can you please provide a link to the above 'Altair' pic? I am really looking for ac figure like this. But last year was a big letdown as firefigure couldn't release their figures. Thanks alot in advance!!

Sanjade

Man, I remember when these were supposed to launch, and Ubisoft shut that down quick. Are they trying again, without calling the figure Ezio?

Yeah if they play it smart the can do it if I recall they showed a pic were they had a ton of ezio figures made so I thought they might try to rebrand themselves to avoid losing all that sucken cost

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Whoa! how I didn't notice this? too bad they didn't do the right and logical thing, they look so promising, what a shame

Back