Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was always going to be a step down from Ezio's charismatic italian playboy character.

A native American speaking in broken English about how civilized men are not as civilized as they pretend is never going to be as cool.

Connor is still way better than Altair in AC1 who was little more than a character avatar with little defining personality.
idk about other ppl, but him being a Native American had nothing to do with me not liking him. It was his arrogance and how childish he was.

But like you said, it was more than likely going to be a step down from Ezio. I mean we played 3 games with him. Though I liked Ezio from the start. Unfortunately can't say the same for Connor. He was cool at the end though.
Ahh, good! At least i'm not alone haha!

:1-1:

Last edited:
idk about other ppl, but him being a Native American had nothing to do with me not liking him. It was his arrogance and how childish he was.

well I didn't mean people hated him just because he was Native American... :D

well I didn't mean people hated him just because he was Native American... :D

haha gotcha

I still like Altair better than Connor though. I remember when playing AC2 i was like "what happened to me being able to walk slowing and guards forget about me" :lol that was such an awesome fun feature that I miss

Neat looking, Interested in both of them, all depends on the final product and a price.

I made a question to this guys and they respond:

Hello Oscar
Thank you for Emailing us
Yes definitely we also have plane for 1/4 Ezio and Altair just after 1/6 releases
Plz feel free to ask any question

Stay tuned

Thanks Again
Regards

TEAM FIRE FIGURES
Sales/Marketing
Email: [email protected]

I made a question to this guys and they respond:

Hello Oscar
Yes definitely we also have plane for 1/4 Ezio and Altair just after 1/6 releases

Stay tuned

Thanks Again
Regards

TEAM FIRE FIGURES
Sales/Marketing

Dang, i actually hope those are statues, cause then i then i can just skip on those, but if they are going to be figures and it seems to me like they are, i will probably have to bite.

Now i'm really curious as to how much these are gonna cost.

btw, is that email adress at the bottome how y'all have been sending them these questions?
I think i'll just bombard them with demands for a release date.

Last edited:
This is there response to me in terms of 1/6:

Hello Omar
Thank you *for Emailing us
This month u will be able to see full reveal of Ezio and Our website
and Yes definitely we have a plane for Altair and Connor just after Ezio
Stay tuned
Thanks Again
Regards

Hello Oscar

Stay tuned

Thanks Again
Regards

TEAM FIRE FIGURES
Sales/Marketing

:woo

:monkey3 hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
:fireworks
:mexwave

I realy love this guys
but @ the moment i wait to see the Face, Painting and Detail

Im going to be heartbroken if after the full reveal either

1) its going to have the paintwork of a medicom figure
2) its going to have the tailoring of a medicom figure
3) Its going to be higher priced than im willing to pay

I think I would probably buy this, if the head sculpt alone, was really good. That's of course if it isn't priced ridiculously.

28003239.jpg

As sarcastic as Palpatine was when he mentioned how interested he was in Anakin....

Back