Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that base is awesome. It's huge! Would be great for posing with other characters.

Kind of wondering if this figure received the go ahead and start production or if it got cancelled, because there hasn't been any new updates about this since Nov. 17 of last year on their facebook page.

I ask them for release, price, preorder, more pics, more figures
Thais the Answer:

Hello Martin
Thank you for Emailing us
First we going to launched is EZIO from brotherhood after that Connor from AC3
and many other figures we will let u know the price after full revel of the figure
Plz feel free to ask any question

Stay tuned

Thanks Again
Regards

TEAM FIRE FIGURES
Sales/Marketing
Email: [email protected]

I ask them for release, price, preorder, more pics, more figures
Thais the Answer:

Hello Martin
Thank you for Emailing us
First we going to launched is EZIO from brotherhood after that Connor from AC3
and many other figures we will let u know the price after full revel of the figure
Plz feel free to ask any question

Stay tuned

Thanks Again
Regards

TEAM FIRE FIGURES
Sales/Marketing
Email: [email protected]

That is excellent news. Thanks for the heads up and sharing this info. :hi5:

Just saw this! Will totally buy Ezio. Guess Hot Toys lost the license

Totally hated Connor though. Only thing I liked about him was his look/weapons. Characterwise though, did not like him.

Will buy Ezio (all versions) and Altiar. I hope they revisit AC Ezio eventually. From what we can see of Connor and BH Ezio, they got the hood right,

Some nice detail just from the close up of the hidden blade and vambrace stand is pretty nice too.

554444_436759853048032_479565729_n.jpg

74761_450099361714081_940789438_n.jpg

Last edited:
If the hood/sculpt combo looks good... I don't think I can resist either. I really like Connor's design.

Holy Sheeeeee , that grundle grabber is huge . I don't like the pole inserted into an angled stand, just make it square with the pole along a straight endge , not a diamond

Brotherhood ezio is my favourite assassin. This is sweet! Connor looks good too. Just finished AC3, thought it was pretty lame. I went in full on rant mode in the thread :lol

This is encouraging news, love Ezio, still playing Haytham in AC3, not sure I like Connor yet. I love the longer costume, hopefully the production version is decent in quality and in price. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't started AC3, but you guys are making Connor out to seem not as cool as I want :thud:

I haven't started AC3, but you guys are making Connor out to seem not as cool as I want :thud:

It was always going to be a step down from Ezio's charismatic italian playboy character.

A native American speaking in broken English about how civilized men are not as civilized as they pretend is never going to be as cool.

Connor is still way better than Altair in AC1 who was little more than a character avatar with little defining personality.

"Not as cool as you want" sums up all of AC3.
Looks so cool in the trailers :slap
Connor is still way better than Altair in AC1 who was little more than a character avatar with little defining personality.
I liked Altair in the original game, so maybe Connor won't be so bad to me.

Still quite interested in both of these figures.

Back