Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I hope these are the right price with good sculpts, guess we'll have to wait and see but I'm crossing my fingers!

I think it's also important to note that these pictures were posted over two months ago. Especially Connor, which was in October of 2012.

Well, it won't be the first time a company has taken their own sweet time with a reveal:rolleyes2.
I agree about the name though, feels like they're trying to evoke Hot Toys with that name, but it makes them sound more like a bootleg company or something, like when you find a dubious looking transformers figure thats been labeled "change hero" :lol.
Still, Ezio looks good and so does Conner from what we can see of him, Connor's my preferred design but if i like the price i might get both.

Here's hoping they do an Altair and Revelations Ezio.

Last edited:
They are obviously fans of AC since they start with these 2,so if they manage to pull this off we might very well see Altair and Revelations Ezio later.That would make me a happy collector :D

Hot = Fire
Toys = Figures

Something fishy going on with this...

The similarity between the two names is probably intentional, a lot of collectors consider HT the best of the best, it's a bit low but i can imagine a relatively unknown company trying to mimic HT to an extant if they feel it might help draw in paying customers.

Fire Figures = 2 more Assassin's creed figures
Hot Toys = no more Assassin's creed figures

only thing i care about.

This is awesome. That Ezio figure looks sick.

Gonna have to pick me up one of those.

I never had a chance to get the HT version of Ezio and now he goes for almost $400 on ebay. This just may be my chance to get a 1/6 Ezio now :yess: and they are making Connor, now I've gotta find more money :gah::lol

I'll be following these with great interest...
e492.jpg

I never had a chance to get the HT version of Ezio and now he goes for almost $400 on ebay. This just may be my chance to get a 1/6 Ezio now :yess: and they are making Connor, now I've gotta find more money :gah::lol

I picked up a used ( near mint) ht ezio for $260 on eBay not more than a month ago. I couldn't find anyone on here that would go lower than $300. I love this figure though and I'm def very anxious to get more.

I picked up a used ( near mint) ht ezio for $260 on eBay not more than a month ago. I couldn't find anyone on here that would go lower than $300. I love this figure though and I'm def very anxious to get more.

That's not to bad for ebay, I was going to ask around on here in the spring when my funds are back up but that seems a bit steep too ($300+). Well I guess I'll wait to see what comes first if these do and look good with a good price or a HT version at a good price.

Snooze you lose hot toys, you could've had this money, same with Art Figures Lee Christmas :lecture

Hot Toys is more interested in Iron Man, Batman and (insert other superhero movie) to care about anything else. Their VGM line is practically non-existent now, and they had a good thing started with Assassin's Creed a few years ago. Too bad for them.

Can't wait for more pics of Connor and Ezio. Hopefully, they'll be worth the wait, and will retail at a decent price.

Back