Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If AC2 was any indication (and it presumably is), you should get it for 360.

If a game is multiplatform a good rule of thumb is to buy it on the 360. Unless it was made for the PS3 and imported to the 360 IE Final Fantasy.

I meant as in how many people are actually going to be playing online. Are there more than 2 or 3 people getting it for the 360? I'm not worried about which one is better than the other as most of the time its minor stuff that can be fixed with a patch.

Last edited:
I meant as in how many people are actually going to be playing online. I'm not worried about which one is better than the other as most of the time its minor stuff that can be fixed with a patch.

Not with AC2... it was a framerate and run time issue on PS3 that never allowed it to be quite as fluid as the 360 version. And given the dynamic control schemes of these games, that makes it a no-brainer.

Also, I think it's safe to say people still play the cross-platform games on Live more than PSN.

If a game is multiplatform a good rule of thumb is to buy it on the 360. Unless it was made for the PS3 and imported to the 360 IE Final Fantasy.

I'll have to reluctantly agree with that assessment :lol. For the most part, multi-platform games do look better on the 360 than on the PS3. Clear examples are Bayonetta, Fallout 3, and of course AC II. But, the list goes on.

It's a shame that developers don't take enough time to properly make games for the PS3 :(.

Sony's mistake is that they've gone three generations of the playstation and still haven't made it easy to program on.

It's Sony own damn fault for thinking they're so great that developers should cater to them. I don't buy the whole "developers should take more time/effort on PS3" argument. It's unreasonable to expect them (devs) to spend more time and resources when it should've been Sony that made it easier. Devs don't need Sony, Sony needs them.

It's Sony own damn fault for thinking they're so great that developers should cater to them. I don't buy the whole "developers should take more time/effort on PS3" argument. It's unreasonable to expect them (devs) to spend more time and resources when it should've been Sony that made it easier. Devs don't need Sony, Sony needs them.

It's a known fact that exclusive games don't sell as well as cross-platform games. So, it's in both of their best interests (Sony and the third-party devs) to work with each other.

Maybe. But people act like it's the dev's fault most of the time.

Well, I'd say that both Sony and the devs can share the blame. Sony created a system that was hard to program as compared to the 360. But, it's already been four years since the PS3 was released. So, a lot of the devs should have been caught up by now. :dunno

why would they even have a free download avaiable on opening day? can't they just stick it on the disc itself then?

why would they even have a free download avaiable on opening day? can't they just stick it on the disc itself then?

There's a time period where they have to stop developing for the game and actually start manufacturing the retail discs. If they have a set street date they have to stop making stuff for it at some point so they can actually get the game out there. In this gap is theoretically when they develop "day 1" DLC.

There's a time period where they have to stop developing for the game and actually start manufacturing the retail discs. If they have a set street date they have to stop making stuff for it at some point so they can actually get the game out there. In this gap is theoretically when they develop "day 1" DLC.

sucks for those without internet though.(exhibit a; me)
i actually wouldn't mind paying extra for a cd of extra contents, like what they did with the GTA expansions. heck you didn't even need the original game to play the expansions.

Last edited:
Gotta love this guy:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIO0RV0MSQ4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PIO0RV0MSQ4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

My game stop is doing a midnight thing for this. I think I'll pass on going but will go get this tomorrow. The second game was an absolute blast to play.

My game stop is doing a midnight thing for this. I think I'll pass on going but will go get this tomorrow. The second game was an absolute blast to play.

yeah the second game was such an improvement over the first game. I'm thinking about buying it for Mac so I can give it another run through. Had it for the PS3, and got the Platinum for it.

Back