Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition

$99.99 - comes with:
*Game
*Collector's box
*Art Book
*Special Features/Extras disc
*Two Exclusive In-Game Maps
*Hard Copy of the Map of Rome
*Jack-in-the-Box

The Gamestop Exclusive version will have a Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box, all other versions will have the Doctor Jack-in-the-Box.

acbcollect.jpg

acbdoctor.jpg

Bleh... I miss the days when "collectors editions" were only $10 more than their regular edition counterparts :lol. Personally, I'm tired of seeing these over-sized boxes with artbooks, maps, and huge random toys. That's become like the standard now-days for "collectors" packages. It would have been nice to see a collector's package that was original, and cheaper for a change.

Solidus01 said:
Bleh... I miss the days when "collectors editions" were only $10 more than their regular edition counterparts :lol. Personally, I'm tired of seeing these over-sized boxes with artbooks, maps, and huge random toys. That's become like the standard now-days for "collectors" packages. It would have been nice to see a collector's package that was original, and cheaper for a change.

I just wish we could get the Codex edition that they're selling in Europe here in the states; that version is way better than the jack in the box we get.

Unfortunately, I have to wait until Xmas to get this game. Too poor to afford it right now with Black Ops coming out next week. So I chose to have the GF get it for a present.

Getting the Codex Edition..but now that Jack In The Box is looking kinda sweet..

Awesome, but WTF does he have to do with Assassin's Creed??

Kojima is a big fan of AC. He made a remark along the lines of how he always wanted MGS to have the freedom of AC but he could never do it...and then Ubisoft came out and did something he could not. He was saying how the whole MGS4 team was so depressed when AC came out.

Hence the Altair costume in MGS4. You can also do a leapt of faith in MGSPW into a stack of hay!!! It's like developer's way of telling each other how they respect each other's work.

This is a really cool addition. At first I was like snake will be a weird addition since he can't climb and jump but Raiden makes sense now. I hope he has some special move and animation and not just a direct skin swap.

Kojima is a big fan of AC. He made a remark along the lines of how he always wanted MGS to have the freedom of AC but he could never do it...and then Ubisoft came out and did something he could not. He was saying how the whole MGS4 team was so depressed when AC came out.

Hence the Altair costume in MGS4. You can also do a leapt of faith in MGSPW into a stack of hay!!! It's like developer's way of telling each other how they respect each other's work.

This is a really cool addition. At first I was like snake will be a weird addition since he can't climb and jump but Raiden makes sense now. I hope he has some special move and animation and not just a direct skin swap.
And the Altair costume in MGS4 too. That was kinda cool.

High Tech Suit in the Old Rome,i will try it but not bother playing though the game with it.It's funny though,cool bonus!

Just put in my preorder at Amazon. Loved AC2, so this was a no brainer. Still hoping to see Lucy get a spin-off. :wink1:

That's a weighty score, I hope it's well deserved.
The only thing I hope they haven't done in this is add 'too' much. Or change too much. I was immediately concerned about the brotherhood as I much prefer a lone wolf scenario personally. It's my number one fear for them to buckle under the pressure of small minded gamers and overcomplicate things.
As primitive as some aspects are, that's the true beauty of the series, imho

Nevermind, I'm totally ordering this game. Just found out that I have $40 in Amazon store credit based off of my Black Ops pre-order. So I'm getting this game for $20 shipped.

~~What system do I get it for?

Nevermind, I'm totally ordering this game. Just found out that I have $40 in Amazon store credit based off of my Black Ops pre-order. So I'm getting this game for $20 shipped.

~~What system do I get it for?

If AC2 was any indication (and it presumably is), you should get it for 360.

Back